Automated Application Tester/QA Engineer
Company: BayFirst Solutions LLC
Posted on: April 13, 2019
Location: Chantilly, VA
US Citizenship: Yes
CLearance: TSA Suitability
The Automated Application Tester/QA Engineer conducts formal system
testing activities for a particular project or subset of a larger
project under supervision of more
experienced test personnel within a TSA Agile environment.
* Work closely with developers, professional services team and
product owners to define the automated testing components that will
be used to validate requirements against developed software.
* Work with team members in adopting and learning test automation
* Assist with Scrum Team estimation of stories and sizing of effort
to include the representation of the test automation and engagement
with Continuous Integration (CI) required.
* Contributes to an atmosphere of cross-functional teamwork within
the organizations Agile project lifecycle.
* Execute automated testing on both Web Front end and back end
* Run test validations at various levels including DB validation,
rules validation, logging validation, and UI validation.
* Performs formal system testing activities for a particular
project or subset of a larger project under supervision of more
experienced test personnel.
* Performs analysis of documented user requirements and directs or
assists in the design of test plans in support of user requirements
for moderately complex to complex software or IT systems.
* May participate in all phases of risk management assessment and
* Responsible for ensuring that the test design and documentation
support all applicable clients, agency or industry standards time
lines and budgets.
* Responsible for ensuring that testing conclusions and
recommendations are fully supported by test results, and project
managers are fully informed of testing status and application
deviations from documented user requirements.
* Must have hands on automated test coding experience & manual
testing/test case creation.
* Previous experience with automation tools such as JUnit, SOAPUI,
Selenium (WebDriver), HP testing tool suite, QTP, ALM
* Experience with testing two or more of the following: HTML,
Struts, TopLink, XML, Oracle Application Express.
* Ability to work in a fast paced, constantly changing Agile
* Understanding fundamental concepts of Continuous Integration (CI)
/ Continuous Delivery (CD), Automated Testing (GUI and backend)
* Professional consulting experience and background beneficial
* Proven strong innovative and analytical ability with extensive
Bachelor s degree in Computer Science or IT related fields
preferred or High School diploma or GED certification or 1-4 years
of developer experience in lieu of diploma/GED
Thank you for your interest in BayFirst Solutions LLC. If you are
unable or limited in your ability to apply online, you can request
reasonable accommodations by
contacting Human Resources to express interest in a specific
position: Phone: (202) 567-2196.
Note: This option is available only to those needing an
accommodation related to a disability. In order to express
interest, you must have the information related to the
specific position you are interested in (Job ID, Job title,
Location, etc.). Information related to existing profiles or
applications will not be provided via this phone number.
BayFirst Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. BayFirst Solutions prohibits discrimination with respect
to the hiring or promotion of
individuals, conditions of employment, disciplinary and discharge
practices, or any other aspect of employment on the basis of sex,
race, color, age, national
origin, religion, disability, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other protected
Keywords: BayFirst Solutions LLC, Chantilly , Automated Application Tester/QA Engineer, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!