JAVA Developer - TS/SCI w/Poly
Posted on: May 18, 2019
Employer is looking for a TS/SCI with polygraph cleared JAVA
Developer who has experience creating and developing E-learning
interactive training products. The developer will work as part of a
creative team to consult with the customer to recommend and design
new and engaging learning tools and products. Work will be
performed at a customer site in Chantilly, VA.
The developer will be responsible for designing, producing, and
delivering an array of timely, innovative and content-rich
E-learning products and tools. The designer will coordinate with
content experts and production team members to translate
instructional concepts into interactive elements to support the
learning environment. The designer will be required to develop new
interactive training modules and job aides, stand-alone E-learning
courses, and web-based tools to support training. The designer will
also be responsible for documenting, managing configuration,
testing, and bug fixing involved in creating and maintaining
- This position requires an active TS/SCI with polygraph in order
to be considered.
- A BS degree in programming, computer science, or a related
- 12-15 years of recent experience developing, designing, and
programming interactive or web-based products, with at least three
(3) of those years using JAVA.
- Demonstrated experience with common programming languages for
interactive, web-based products including HTML5, Flash, Action
- Ability to write effective and scalable code.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal skills and the
ability to determine project needs, propose design solutions,
collaborate with stakeholders and provide excellent customer
- Demonstrated experience using analysis, evaluation, observation
or other data to propose and plan design improvements.
- Ability to successfully track, prioritize, and schedule
projects and tasks in a dynamic work environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully individually, within
a team, and across multidisciplinary teams.Preferred
- At least two (2) years of experience utilizing a diverse range
of multimedia, electronic authoring, and development tools and
software to create and deliver engaging E-learning or mobile
- Experience using Adobe Creative Suites or comparable
- Familiarity with ADA Section 508 compliance.
- Demonstrated experience collaborating with subject matter
experts to produce media that supports instructional goals and
objectives.Education & Experience:
- Requires Bachelors Degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters Degree with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant
experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , JAVA Developer - TS/SCI w/Poly, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!