Business Process Analyst
Company: Oxford Government Consulting, LLC
Posted on: September 13, 2019
Business Process Analyst - must have experience in the analysis of
IT business and information environment, activities, and events.
Must possess experience in finding trends, errors and reviewing
data with report writing skills. Works along-side the robotic
process automation (RPA) team directly supporting error handling.
Monitors production transactions, and robotic process automation
workflows. Works with the triage manager to identify issues,
analyze, and recommend solutions/fixes. Supports the Mail
Processing Services (MPS) automation team, to include: Automated
Mail Processing Error Handling/Analysis; Business Process Mapping
for Automation and Business Rules Management; Automated Process
Testing Support/Bug Fixes, Solution Reporting, Business
Intelligence (BI) Reporting. As part of the MPS team, the Business
Process Analyst will work on Error Handling, Analysis, Solution
Fixes, and Reporting.
- Work in Agile team environment with developers, testers,
production support staff, stakeholders, and external vendor
- Facilitate RPA Error Handling Tracking and Solutions.
- Participate in workshops, interviews, and team meetings as
required in support of Error Handling and business process details
- Assess Error Handling from business process perspective and
provide solutions, identify, track, resolve issues and mitigate
- Understand RPA concepts, business processes and practices.
- Support automated process trouble shooting and testing.
- Bachelor s degree plus at least five years of relevant
experience providing internal/external consulting services to
management and technical staff regarding solving complex IT
work-flow issues in accordance with process automation
- Knowledge of process improvement and reengineering
methodologies and principles as applied to process
- Proven experience in activity and data modeling, developing
modern business methods, identifying best practices.
- Highly motivated, success oriented, organized and strong work
ethic must collaborate in a team environment effectively.
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills are a must
this is a core skill required
- Take pride in the quality and efficiency of your work.
- Familiar with software development lifecycle, Agile team
support experience. U.S. Citizenship Required. - provided by
Keywords: Oxford Government Consulting, LLC, Chantilly , Business Process Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!