Information Technology Analyst - TS/SCI with Poly
Posted on: November 11, 2019
Description Job Description:Leidos is seeking an Information
Technology Analyst to partner on a large enterprise IT contract for
the DoD. This role helps analyze customer IT enterprise
requirements to ensure data availability. This role coordinates on
requirements needed to implement entitlements and policy through IT
Tools and suggests new processes as needed to enable proper use.
This role will also help with ensuring proper requirements and
processes are met for migrating to a new cloud environment.Problems
typically involve consideration of multiple functions across
multiple domains. This individual is detail oriented and complete
day-to-day activities without negative impact to operations.Primary
- Coordinates on enterprise IT strategies and policies
requirement to ensure customer systems are within established
guidelines, suggests new business processes if needed.
- Conducts investigation to analyze, understand, and offer
suggestions on how to mitigate the root cause problems or process
- Ensures platforms can be synchronization with partner agencies
via effective federation and indexed directory services.
- Suggests appropriate corrective action.
- Coordinates on test and acceptance criteria with
- Ensures migration to new cloud environment meets customer
processes and/or suggest and implement new processes to ensure
migration can be successful.
- Supports customer requirements in a 24/7/365
- Knowledge of enterprise IT best practices, processes and broad
expertise across multiple level systems.
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community (IC) standards, concepts
and tools to be able to complete analysis and provide
- Experience working on solutions in support of a client.
- Experience supporting a broad range of assignments requiring
originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish
- Experience developing methodologies and presenting solutions to
- Experience collaborating with team members on requirements and
- Candidate must, at a minimum, meet DoD 8570.11- IAT Level II
certification requirements (currently Security+ CE, CCNA-Security,
GSEC, or SSCP).
- Candidate must have a BS with 2-4 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant
- Due to the nature of the government contracts we support, US
Citizenship is required.
- Must have an active TS/SCI with a polygraph in order to be
considered for this position. External Referral
Bonus:EligiblePotential for Telework:NoClearance Level Required:Top
Secret/SCI with PolygraphTravel:NoScheduled Weekly
Family:Business Systems AnalysisLeidos is a Fortune 500?
information technology, engineering, and science solutions and
services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in
the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health
markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for
government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston,
Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19
billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more
information, visit www.Leidos.com.Pay and benefits are fundamental
to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages
that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers.
Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and
Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement.
More details are available here.Leidos will never ask you to
provide payment-related information at any part of the employment
application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only
through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If
you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for
payment-related information or any other personal information,
please report the email to email@example.com.All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship,
religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic
information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry,
domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis
prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , Information Technology Analyst - TS/SCI with Poly, IT / Software / Systems , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!