COMSEC Responsible Officer Level 3 with TS/SCI CI Poly
Company: Information Management Group, Inc.
Posted on: May 16, 2020
IMG provides information technology (IT), information assurance
(IA), and visual communication services to government and
commercial customers worldwide - is hiring a full-time COMSEC
Responsible Officer with TS/SCI at its Chantilly, VA location.
Founded in 1987, IMG is a leading small business that exemplifies
competence, integrity and follow-through. We consistently provide
customer focused professional services, which ensures our company
is recognized for continually exceeding expectations. We believe
that at the core of our success stand our people. Our people have
provided professional services in the Information Technology field
for our customers with a commitment to customer satisfaction for
over 30 years.
Job Description: Provide subject matter expertise in accounting,
receipt, custody, distribution, safeguarding, and
disposition/destruction of COMSEC material.
* Manage customer COMSC account in accordance with all Departmental
COMSEC Authority directives and instructions
* Maintain strict cradle-to-grave accountability of COMSEC material
entrusted to their COMSEC Account
* Attend formal COMSEC training as soon as possible following their
* Maintain accurate and up-to-date account files to include
Appointment Letters, COMSEC Briefing Certificates, Courier
Certificates, COMSEC Incident Reports, and Security Screening
* Provide training for Alternates and COMSEC Users
* Restrict access to COMSEC material to the minimum number of
personnel required, based on a strict need-to-know basis
* Report COMSEC incidents to the Departmental COMSEC Authority
(DCA) within 24 hours of discover
* Keep informed of new requirements or modifications pertaining to
existing COMSEC equipment through various COMSEC publications and
equipment specific Operational Security Doctrines
* Additional duties may include shipping and couriering of
accountable COMSEC Material; Management of COMSEC Sub-Accounts;
keying and configuration of network COMSEC equipment
Clearance Required: TS/SCI prior to consideration
Additional Requirements to be obtained: CI polygraph is required
Baseline Certification: Must meet DoD 8570 IAM Level 3
certification requirements AND be willing to obtain CISSP-ISSAP or
CISSP-ISSEP within 6 months.
Education/Years of Experience: Candidate must have 16 years of
experience that can be a combination of work history and education.
This equates to a Doctorate and 8 years of experience OR Masters
and 10 years, Bachelors and 12 years, Associates and 14 years or HS
and 16 years.
IMG COMPANY BENEFITS
* Health, dental, vision, and life insurance
* Short term and long term disability insurance
* 401(k) with generous company match
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) and Health Savings Accounts
* 20 days of personal leave plus paid federal holidays
* Professional development and training assistance
Information Management Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or
Keywords: Information Management Group, Inc., Chantilly , COMSEC Responsible Officer Level 3 with TS/SCI CI Poly, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!