Supply Replenisher Associate- Chantilly, Virginia - M-F
Reporting to the Regional Lean Supply Supervisor; this position
supports the implementation of lean supply management principles
within the BU Laboratory network including materials/supplies
movement and replenishment to point of use in the laboratory.
Performs cycle counts, and daily replenishment routines interacting
with the laboratory staff and supply analysts to assure material
• Execute standard business processes for managing material flow
for all facility types in assigned Region including Laboratories,
RRL, PSC, IOP etc.
• Participate in internal work teams in the continuous
improvement of Supply replenishment processes focused overall cost
and cycle time reduction.
• Conducts regular physical inventory and cycle counts to assure
accuracy of on-hand inventories.
• Maintains visual management tools visual management tools
(e.g. Kanban) and mistake-proof initiatives (Labels with
• Minimum of High School diploma or GED
• 1-2 years’ experience in
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills and
have the ability to interact well with all levels of staff.
• Efficient planning, and organizing skills
• Good math skills required.
• Knowledge of inventory control systems desired.
• Able to work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficiency in a variety of software such as Excel, Word,
Visio, etc is highly desirable
• Ability to lift 50 lbs.