Travel Required: Less than 10%
Public Trust: NACLC (T3)
Requisition Type: Regular
GDIT is seeking for a Logistics Analyst (NON-TESA) / Procurement
in Kaiserslautern, Germany. Must have a current and active Secret
*Note: This is a Non TESA Position, candidate is subject to
register with the local German Government Employment Office, obtain
German work permit and pay German taxes, and health insurance. No
Relocation, Living Allowance or Logistical Support.
As the selected Property Accountability and Logistics Analyst
requires in-depth understanding of Army/DoD Supply Policy, Supply
Chain Management, and processes and regulations. The Analyst must
have ability to extract and manipulate raw data obtained from the
systems of record and authoritative sources into various formats
Will be responsible for the following (not limited to):
- Candidate will be working with local vendors to purchase
- Will assist with shipping and receiving parts and equipment
sent to the facility. Conduct turn in of old equipment to DLA
- Support Technicians with Maintenance processing and opening
and closing Work Orders.
- Controls the flow of raw and finished goods, services, and
information between points of origin through receipt at the
manufacturing site, through to customer placement in order to meet
customer or manufacturing requirements.
- Ensures the execution and continuous improvement of logistics
processes, such as the replenishment system, data interchange
systems, demand management, electronic data systems administration,
and related functions.
- Ensures that customer service and time objectives are achieved
within existing financial constraints in order to meet marketing
and financial objectives.
- Builds relationships with manufacturing, suppliers, and
customers through the resolution of delivery issues.
- Performing unpacking of shipment deliveries, Preparing
shipping documents, Maintaining records of incoming and outgoing
shipments, Consolidating shipping orders.
- Receive, track, control, and document Government and Customer
Property in accordance with Government regulations and GDIT Asset
Management policies, procedures, and processes.
- Creates asset property record and maintains the asset records
in the GDIT Asset Management database.
- Update asset records in the Asset Management database.
- Assists in the physical inventory of Government and Customer
assets and materials to ensure accuracy of property records and
compliance with property procedures and contractual
- Conduct 100% Quarterly Asset Inventory IAW Contract Data
Requirements List (CDRL)
- Assists in utilization reviews to identify excess and/or
obsolete property assets.
- Coordinates Government support during the disposition process
when DEMIL and scrap certification is needed.
- Create and provide property closeout certification to both
internal and external contract administrating entities.
- Support processes and documentation for real property assets
and capitalization; excess and lost property; and audits.
- Assists in providing training for Program personnel and
assigned Property Custodians to ensure understanding of Property
Policy and Procedures.
- Be able to travel to off-site locations as needed to support
inventory and audit requirements.
- TMDE Coordinator. Maintain asset calibration due list accrue
- Coordinate Pick up and drop off of TMDE Assets .
- Maintain Government Property Management Certification level
required for the position.
- GCSS-A Certified
- Familiar with Army Logistics - Production Control - Property
- Familiar with DD 1149 Consolidating shipping orders, DD 250
Material Inspection and Receiving Report.
- Knowledgeable with Federal Acquisition, FEDMALL and Govt
- Candidate is required to perform other additional duties and
assignments in support the Contract
• US Citizenship
• GCSS-Army Certified
• Must have a current and active Secret clearance.
• BA or equivalent - At least 4 yrs of experience Good
Organizational and Communication Skills
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex
government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country.
We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance
critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest
in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today
is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground,
beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering
the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services
needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or
any other protected class.