System Integrator (Senior
Company: CEdge Software Consultants
Posted on: February 24, 2021
View all jobs System Integrator (Senior). Springfield/Chantilly,
VA -- Information Technology CEdge has an opportunity for a--
System Integrator (Senior). This role is located
in--Springfield/Chantilly VA.--If you are ready to work alongside
World Renowned Technology experts, and carry the skills below, this
is the opportunity that will inevitably take your career to
*****************************TS/SCI Clearance Needed
The System--Integrator--will--provide direct mission representation
and support to IPO projects including AAA, Exploitation Services,
Orchestration Services, SOM Services, Analytic Services and
Advanced GEOINT Services, as well as supporting all cross-project
integration activities and CONOPS activities under the direction of
ATT leadership and the mission architect (Position 4). Between
these positions, the lead (Position 3) and the expert in (Position
4) there should be expertise in analyst orchestration tools,
exploitation tools, SOM tools, and analytics, as well as expertise
to help mission make informed decisions on cloud and high
performance computing decisions. However, how these skills are
distributed among this team is up to the contractor. These
positions will report to ATT leadership.
- Provide understanding and help guide the solutions of
cloud/hybrid cloud/on-prem implementations for data storage as well
as data storage structures (graph datastores, vector datastores,
- Provide input to implementation options for high performance
computing of both computer vision and analytics.
- Support the architect (Position 4) and ATT leadership in the
development and updates for the user concept of operations and
support Integrated Capabilities Baseline Document (ICBD) and other
documentation as necessary.
- Assist ATT Leadership to address cross-project dependencies and
ensure all projects have a compatible user vision.
- Evaluate proposed new insertions to the priority list and
provide summary slides for management review along with priority
- Coordinate with engineers in CIO-T to develop plans and obtain
assessments of the impacts and tradeoffs for capability insertions
or priority changes.
- Engage with mission customers and users to shape and define
- Participate in customer and program strategic and tactical
- Participate in the development of system architectures to
evolve mission services.
- Assess new technologies for fit-for-use by mission services,
employing quantifiable and traceable criteria to enable future
- Conduct AoAs and provide data-driven recommendations.
- Identify project key decision points and provide Go/No-Go
- Conduct user outreach to communicate planned architecture
changes, operational concepts, and project status, and accept user
inputs for optimization of delivery plans.
- Produce weekly activity reports for use by government customers
and the program.
- Develop and present effective technical presentations to
senior--management--and to technical/non-technical audiences; must
possess strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Explain technical issues clearly/accurately to
technical/non-technical audiences; and conduct issue coordination
within and across agencies.
- Work with customers to resolve technical and programmatic
- Assist product managers and product owners in backlog
- Help train new analysts on acquisition and general and project
details in particular.
- Draft documentation as needed to explain both the as-is and
to-be state for the project.--
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's--degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physical
Sciences/ Engineering or related technical experience.
- 12+ years of systems engineering, systems integration, or
systems development experience
- Experience in government or industry in relevant work areas
including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, SAFe Agile acquisition
product ownership, merging disparate architectures, CONOPS
development, defining a vision for future work based on incomplete
requirements, conducting imagery and/or geospatial
- Master's--degree in Computer Science / Mathematics / Physical
Sciences/ Engineering--or related technical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more disciplines of GEOINT
analytic tradecraft and analysis production system development
- 2+ years of experience in--government acquisition
- 1+ years of experience in agile Systems development.
- Prior experience in NGA Analysis or similar analysis
- Experience with deploying capabilities to either the classified
or unclassified amazon cloud services as well as high performance
- Experience with structured observation management, analyst
workflow orchestration and reporting, exploitation tools (still and
motion), data analytics and modeling, and tools for non-literal
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
- Full Benefits Package
- 10 Days PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 401K--WHO ARE WE?
CEdge Software Consultants is an innovative IT consulting firm, and
a strategic business partner. We offer IT solutions to Federal and
State governments, as well as, Commercial Enterprises throughout
the United States. Our main objective is to create an
integrity-based culture that takes pride in working as a
collaborative team that focuses on growth and is driven by the
desire to provide purely ethical services for both our clients and
Keywords: CEdge Software Consultants, Chantilly , System Integrator (Senior, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!