NL-21-059 Senior FBI IT Specialist
Posted on: April 5, 2021
Performs all levels of IT duties from routine installations and
maintenance to IT tasks that are complex in nature under limited,
general guidance. Competent to work on complex technical IT
assignments. This position performs IT support duties and related
problem solving using desktop IT skills, demonstrating IT desktop
experience, good judgement, and initiative. Works well both as part
of a team as well as independently, with the ability to lead a
technical team, successfully completing tasks while receiving only
general guidance on assignments and solutions. Performs technical
work of a professional level using standard techniques, concepts
and procedures. Highly skilled to work independently on technical
assignments and projects, meeting deadlines. Contributes to and
leads others with complex problem solving. Must possess excellent
IT technical skills, customer service skills, work completely
independently supporting users and resolving their IT issues while
representing assigned service unit, follow directions, and be
self-motivated to complete assignments, research and apply
- Install desktops, portable computers, peripherals, and software
products for networked, classified and unclassified, and standalone
- Detect, diagnose, research solutions, and resolve desktop and
portable computer software and hardware failures.
- Provide users with information, guidance, and instruction on
use of desktop and portable computer hardware and software.
- Analyze and assess customer service requests and provide prompt
- Conduct IT audits as assigned, in compliance with policies
governing the administration, utilization, and acquisition of
desktop and portable computer products.
- Prepare progress/status reports and submit to team leads as
- Utilize trouble-ticketing software for opening/updating/closing
tickets in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Identify and document areas for process improvements.
- Contact and effectively communicate with users by telephone,
electronic communications, or in person.
- Prepare equipment for reuse or surplus of property
- Provide technical support for customers assigned to remote
locations as required.
- Perform software and hardware upgrades and installations
involving multiple computers, printers, multi-printers, and
- Coordinate the disassembly and reinstallation of IT equipment
in support of office relocations and new buildings/locations.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, must be physically able to walk,
squat, bend, twist, lift, crawl under desks, reach, carry items,
push and pull carts loaded with equipment.--
Required: High school diploma and 8 years of experience working
with IT equipment OR an Associate degree and 7 years of experience
OR a Bachelor's degree and 5 year of experience. Demonstrated
proficiency installing, maintaining, repairing desktop operating
systems, business applications, desktop computer hardware,
peripherals, and printers.
Desired: Bachelor's degree in discipline. IT Certifications
applicable to desktop and mobile computer support desired.
Experience providing excellent customer service. Demonstrated
proficiency working independently to provide service. Demonstrated
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen. An active final Top Secret
clearance is required (Interim Top Secret will not be accepted).
This is a full-time position located in Chantilly, VA.
Keywords: nLogic, Chantilly , NL-21-059 Senior FBI IT Specialist, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!