Business Development Operations Analyst
Posted on: May 1, 2021
Leidos Mission Solutions (MS) within the Intelligence Group has
an immediate opening for a Business Development (BD) Operations
Analyst to join the Business Development Operations and Strategy
team, based in Chantilly, VA.
The BD Operations Analyst is responsible for a $12B+ pipeline
and customer engagement data analysis at the Operations level,
driving process improvement and data integrity across the
Operations portfolio. The analyst routinely interacts with
all levels of management within the Operations as well as
functional elements within the Intel Group (e.g., Finance,
Accounting, HR, etc.) in support of BD and Strategy (BD&S)
projects and growth objectives. The analyst works
independently and as part of a team to direct and achieve
day-to-day and strategic objectives with significant and high
visibility impact on Mission Solutions BD&S operations.
- Responsible for data integrity and analysis of MS BD metric
reporting derived from the Leidos Customer Relationship Management
(CRM) system (Microsoft Dynamics) using Excel and visualization
- Manage, report, and drive outcomes on projects and data
requests to achieve MS BD&S objectives, including but not
limited to BD&S financial planning/forecast, utilization and
time charging of new business funds, contract reconciliation,
exception reporting, presentations for pipeline and new business
reviews, customer engagement, development of Operations strategies,
and merger and acquisition activities.
- Provide guidance to MS BD Operations and other functions
regarding BD (e.g., Win Plan) policies and procedures in support of
US Government and commercial customers.
- Create and maintain standard dashboards, views, charts, reports
and account fields in CRM and in visualization tools.
- Coach, mentor, train BD&S, line, and rotational team
members working within the matrixed MS BD&S team.
- Bachelor Degree and 8 years of relevant government and/or
contracting experience. Additional years of experience may be used
in lieu of a degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics (WinIt) or other CRM tools
such as Salesforce
- Microsoft Office suite experience (e.g. Outlook, PowerPoint,
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong understanding of business development and financial
terminology and concepts
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Secret clearance
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Demonstrated understanding of Leidos Win Plan
- Experience with visualization tools such as Power BI or
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , Business Development Operations Analyst, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!