Cross Functional Analyst (Social Campaign Standup)
Company: AM LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
AM LLC is seeking (7) Cross Functional Analysts to support our VA
customer for this immediate-hire role. This role will be remote
until the pandemic is resolved. Strong preference given to
candidates within a 30-mile commuting radius of Chantilly, VA.
U.S. Citizenship or Green Card
Cross-Functional (Social Campaign Standup) Analysts must have
knowledge in how to plan, analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of
operating programs. Must be able to use source data to evaluate the
effectiveness of programs and business processes. Must be able to
use qualitative and quantitative analytical skills to assess the
effectiveness of the operations.
- Strategic thinker and self-starter with strong written and
verbal communication skills
- Experience in heavily client-facing roles, inclusive of
pitching and presenting concepts and campaigns
- Experience planning, developing, and delivering multi-channel
communication campaigns including email, blog posts, press
releases, social media, fact sheets
- Ability to translate and effectively communicate complex policy
and information technology concepts to a range of stakeholders
- Adobe Campaign and media experience are a plus
- Activities may include:
- Drafting and publishing content on internal and external blogs,
social media, and other channels.
- Developing emails, infographics, and communications toolkits to
support internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning and facilitating focus groups, town halls, and other
stakeholder engagement events.
- Executing omni-channel communication campaigns through a
cloud-based marketing solution, to include maintaining audience
list, ensuring positive user experience, and crafting email
- Working on a cross-functional team to provide input to
trainings, process maps, and change impact assessments to inform
communication activities based on technical requirements.
- Communicating up to project and program leadership on
communication initiatives and their impact
- Bachelor's degree computer science, electronics engineering or
other engineering or technical discipline is required.
- Minimum 5 years of experience, 8 years of additional relevant
experience may be substituted for education.
- Previous VA experience and active PIV card highly
Keywords: AM LLC, Chantilly , Cross Functional Analyst (Social Campaign Standup), Other , chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!