Company: FTS International, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
FTS International, LLC (FTS) is committed to providing the
Federal Government with quality consultants and support. To ensure
mission success we focus on putting our customers first while
minimizing corporate bureaucracy on our staff. We provide Subject
Matter Experts (SME) free of Organizational Conflicts of Interest
(OCI) focused on independent analysis and mission support services
within the disciplines of Engineering, Counter Terrorism
Operations, Management, Information Technology, Signals Analysis,
Administration, Cyber Security and Linguistics.
FTS has an opportunity for a Continuity of Operations Engineer
in Chantilly, VA.
The Continuity of Operations Engineer will provide systems
engineering and technical advisory services.
- Support the development, maintenance and execution of
continuity of operations plan (COOP) across the MOD Enterprise
- Provide technical planning support to senior government
managers regarding all matters related to COOP
- Provide subject matter expertise to Continuity and Critical
Infrastructure Protection office
- Support government activities associated with vulnerability
assessments, audits and defense agencies balanced assessments
- Develop briefings and assessments for a variety of audiences,
must be able to convey information in a clear and articulate manner
to Government leadership.
- Identify and communicate risks, issues, assumptions,
mitigations, and dependencies
- Top Secret clearance with polygraph
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field
- 13+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge of GEOINT and SIGINT (preferably in Mission
Operations) space and ground architecture including mission control
and/or mission processing functions
- Expertise in COOP Planning and Analysis
- Polished communicator written and verbal
FTS International, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: FTS International, LLC, Chantilly , Operations Engineer, Other , chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!