Systems Engineer IV
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges
facing our customers.
- Bachelors degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in related
technical or scientific fields such as engineering, physics,
mathematics, operations research, engineering management, Computer
Science, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, or
related STEM degree program, or equivalent Mid level experience as
a Systems Engineer.
- Mid-level working experience in government or industry in
relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process,
Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large
complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud
- Mid-level working system engineering experience in government
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering,
processes, tools and languages.
- Working knowledge of Software Development Frameworks.
- INCOSE Associate System Engineering Professional (ASEP)
- Documented work experience in the field of geospatial
- Membership or active participation in any of the following
- Working knowledge of photogrammetry, remote sensing, image
science, information sciences, geographic information systems,
geomatics, or related fields.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the current NSG/ASG and NRO
Mid-level Systems Engineers employ a multi-discipline approach
to requirements engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling,
reliability, resiliency, services development, integration, test
and evaluation, maintainability and analysis across the National
System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied System of
Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies to ensure timely
and accurate GEOINT.
- Conducts requirements engineering, solutions engineering,
scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services development,
integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and analysis
across the National System of Geospatial-intelligence (NSG), Allied
System of Geospatial-intelligence (ASG) and Federal Agencies.
- Conducts planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements,
architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or
improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities,
workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Develops solutions designs based on analysis of requirements
and new technology and mentor Junior Engineers in developing these
- Assists the Government in the capture and translation of
mission and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability
requirements and solutions.
- Supports the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems
architecture components and executing programs.
- Assists the Government in performing systems integration
- Assists with Analysis of Alternatives (AoAs), Course of Actions
(CoAs), Trade Studies, and Engineering Assessments.
- Assists the Government in strategic technical planning, project
management, performance engineering, risk management and interface
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $82,992.00
Colorado Salary Maximum:$177,424.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for
this position, and is just one component of Perspecta's total
compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include
annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and
program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety
of benefits to employees.
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Systems Engineer IV, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!