Cleared System Administrator
Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 7, 2021
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI has a need for a Cleared System Administrator to support
our client in Chantilly, VA. The System Administrator will work
with a focused and fun team to engineer, build, deploy, and
maintain multiple environments for the purpose of development,
testing, and production hosting of custom enterprise business
applications on behalf of a Government customer.
More About the Role:
- Contribute to application and database migration
- Develop scripts for automation of build-out, maintenance, and
configuration of virtualized systems.
- Deployment of updates, IAVA patches, and Anti-Virus
- Troubleshoots and resolves hardware, software, and
- Maintains web application hosting systems to include web
servers, database servers, and associated development systems (e.g.
Team Foundation Server)
- Maintains system reliability and uptime of production
applications by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and
overall system health.
- Contributes to system configuration management in accordance
with contract inventory and customer requirements.
- Create, update, and maintain technical documentation including
process diagrams, standard operating procedures, and system
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- 5 years of experience in system administration
- Security+ Certification (IAT level 2 or higher)
- AWS Certification (AWS Solutions Architect - Associate or AWS
SysOps Administrator - Associate)
- Demonstrated experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) (C2S)
- PowerShell Scripting
- Microsoft Active Directory
- Microsoft Windows Server
- Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Ability to manage multiple priority tasks
- Self-motivated task identification
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- General knowledge of administering Linux servers in an AWS
- Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- JIRA familiarity
- ICD 503 familiarity
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
This position description is not an active opening but is
representative of positions within CACI that are consistently
available. Individuals who apply may also be considered for other
positions at CACI.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Chantilly , Cleared System Administrator, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!