Cyber Systems Engineer FSP
Company: Tenica and Associates
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Cyber Systems Engineer
ACTIVE TS/SCI CLEARANCE with FS poly REQUIRED
The Sponsor is seeking an experienced analyst to assist with
efforts to investigate adversary technical attacks against USG
critical infrastructure. This is an Expert level requirement to
conduct in-depth reviews of critical infrastructure nodes, so that
potential risks/threats are identified and properly mitigated.
Responsibilities for this position will focus on, but not be
- Collating data from multiple sources to include: Anomalies
identified by field and data scientists
- Vulnerabilities identified by facility and security
- Adversary activity identified by analysts and targeters.
- Fill Intelligence gaps on adversary identifiers and activity
using targeting methodologies.
- Work closely with partners to identify current threats and
collect additional information regarding the threats
- Conduct in-depth reviews of critical infrastructure nodes.
- Identify risk to USG critical infrastructure.
- Plan and develop mitigation strategies which neutralize or
disrupt the risk so that the critical infrastructure is not
- Maintain and extend relationships across the agency so that
mission performance is enhanced.
- An understanding of the cyber mission
- Ability to provide in-depth holistic analysis of a technical
threat to critical infrastructure by leveraging various data
sources. An understanding of current infrastructure, business
processes, policy, and adversary capabilities is key to producing
accurate risk assessments.
- Strong analytic, writing, and briefing skills; a demonstrated
ability to distill information into documented and sourced
products, communicate complex technical topics to a non-technical
audience, and distill complex issues into succinct problems,
impact, and recommended solutions .
- Background or expertise in at least two of the following
topics: General security, cyber security, information technology,
facility management, building utilities, insider threats, hard
target intelligence services, or offensive technical
- Demonstrated experience in cyber, analysis, targeting, or
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience collaborating with multiple
teams to accomplish mission objective s.
- A self-starter with an investigative mindset who can
multi-task, think outside the box, and is detail oriented.
- A demonstrated ability to learn new and technically complex
Desired skills :
- Prior experience supporting the cyber mission.
- Overseas work experience, or experience working with the
Operations or Field elements
- Working with technical and operation al personnel to have a
working knowledge of overseas threat environments.
- Knowledge of the cable system and core databases
- Working knowledge of Splunk and Tanium
- Hard target and/or Russian language skills
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, engineering, business, or a
related technical discipline
- Demonstrated on-the-job experience with collaboration and
outreach across multiple customer environments. E. g., IT, Cyber,
Geographic Location: Chantilly, Virginia
TENICA and Associates LLC is a provider of government services
and consulting solutions in the areas of national defense, homeland
and cyber security. TENICA provides knowledgeable and experienced
subject matter experts to perform a variety of professional
services, logistics and supply chain management, crisis prevention
and response, and information technology solutions to solve dynamic
security challenges. Founded in 2008 and based in Alexandria,
Virginia, TENICA is a Service Disabled Veteran Owned, Woman Owned,
Small Business (SDVOB and WOSB) and is a participant in the Small
Business Administrations 8(a) business development program.
Keywords: Tenica and Associates, Chantilly , Cyber Systems Engineer FSP, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!