Systems Engineer Senior Technical Specialist
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges
facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not
otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b)
in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action,
including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c)
consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree program, or
equivalent Expert-Level Systems Integrator work
- Expert system integration experience in government integrating
large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented
- Experience communicating and collaborating both within and
external to organization, to include with senior executives
- Working knowledge of Model Based Systems Engineering,
processes, tools and
- Membership or leadership participation in any of the following
- Experience in the field of geospatial intelligence.
- Experience integrating solutions using Cloud-based
- Experience integrating solutions using structured and
unstructured Big Data.
- Experience integrating solutions using Automation, Augmentation
and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Experience in photogrammetry, remote sensing, image science,
information sciences, geographic information systems, geomatics, or
Expert Systems Integrators support the Government by leading and
overseeing the integrity of the NSG/ASG systems-of-systems
enterprise. They lead and oversee planning, implementation
approaches, testing, documenting, and maintaining solutions for
total cloud services, systems or subsystems using defined processes
and tools. They provide end-to-end system development life cycle
support to the program.
- Assists with leading and performing systems integration
activities across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure
timely and accurate GEOINT.
- Assists with leading and overseeing a total systems perspective
including a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies
and requirements of cloud services, infrastructure and security
- Assists with overseeing the preparation of engineering plans
and site installation technical design packages.
- Oversees the work of Senior-, Mid-, and Junior-level contractor
- Refer to Section 3.3: Enterprise Integration Engineering (Cross
System and Segment) for a listing of expected work activities the
Integration Engineer position would be required to support.
- Ability to solve complex problems, lead a team(s) and work
independently and proactively with minimal supervision.
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $111,217.60
Colorado Salary Maximum:$237,744.00
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Perspecta's total
compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include
annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and
program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety
of benefits to employees.
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Systems Engineer Senior Technical Specialist, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!