TSCM Technician (Technical Surveillance Countermeasures)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
Vaxcom Services, Inc.
Vaxcom Services Inc. (an Xator Corporation National Security
Solutions Company) is a niche provider of intelligence related
support services. We are recognized experts in Intelligence
Community with subject matter expertise in the areas of
Technical/IT Services, Operations, and Intelligence Services.
Minimum active TOP SECRET clearance
TSCM Technician Chantilly, VA
Vaxcom is currently seeking individuals that have a a strong
background in TSCM and/or TEMPEST. Note: active TS clearance is
required (polygraphs preferred).
Certified TEMPEST Professionals Level I and II (CTPI & CTPII)
who can design, operate, install, implement, integrate, and
maintain TEMPEST Labs.
Technicians trained and/or certified in Technical Surveillance
Countermeasures (TSCM) by the USG.
Technicians trained and/or certified in RF Analysis,
Technical/Signals Targeting, Wireless Assessments, and
Architectural Shielding technologies.
- Technicians trained or certified in Shielded Enclosure
maintenance and repair.
- The ability to multi-task and react quickly to priority
- Effectively communicate and coordinate with multiple
- Reliable and the possess the aptitude to work
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years TSCM/TEMPEST
- Must have an active Top Secret (or higher) U.S. Government
- Minimum of 21 years of age.
- U.S. Citizenship.
- Successfully pass security interview screening.
- Must be approved by the Client to work at the site.
Keywords: Xator, Chantilly , TSCM Technician (Technical Surveillance Countermeasures), Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!