Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges
facing our customers.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
As a government contractor, Peraton abides by the following
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not
otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the
disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b)
in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action,
including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c)
consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information.
41 CFR 60-1.35(c).
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Technology,
Management Information Systems, or related STEM degree
- Mid-level working experience in cloud-based systems
- Previous working experience in government or industry, within
Cloud Architect profession.
- One or more Cloud Certifications
- Cloud Certified Solutions Architect
- AWS Certified
- Cisco Certified Networking Administrator Cloud
- Cisco Certified Network Professional Cloud
- IBM Certified Cloud Solution Architect
- MCSE Cloud Platform and Infrastructure
- VMware Certified Professional (VCP7-CMA)
Mid-level Cloud Architects support the planning and development
of cloud services architectures. They analysis of cloud service
alternatives are conducted and prioritized to ensure the Government
properly architects business and mission solutions using cloud
bases systems and services.
- Supports cultural change for cloud adoption.
- Supports development and coordination of cloud
- Supports the development of cloud strategies and coordinating
adoption of cloud-based solutions.