Fire Protection Engineer
Company: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
Posted on: June 8, 2021
At Jacobs, we challenge what is currently accepted, so we can
shape creative and lasting solutions for tomorrow. If you're
interested in a long and rewarding career working with the
industry's best and most imaginative engineers, then Jacobs is
where you belong.
We are looking for a passionate and curious client-focused Fire
Protection Engineer to grow with our team.
At our Client site in Chantilly, VA, you'll lead the development
of fire protection system requirements.
- Develop solutions based on advanced principles within the
- Apply advanced consulting and extensive technical
- Develop solutions to complex problems.
- Work without considerable direction.
- Travel to multiple Client locations, both CONUS and
- Active, fully adjudicated TS/SCI w/poly.
- Able to travel CONUS and OCONUS...up to 75%.
- Working knowledge of ICC, NFPA, and UFC codes/standards.
- Experience with design, construction, and commissioning of fire
suppression and fire alarm/mass notification systems.
- Experience with Building Codes and life safety
- 7 or more years experience with fire protection
Ideally, you'll have:
- Licensed professional engineer in the field of fire
Keywords: Jacobs Engineering Group Inc., Chantilly , Fire Protection Engineer, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!