Posted on: June 8, 2021
This position will require a minimum TS SCI DoD issued security
clearance with the ability to obtain CI poly clearance status. This
will allow you the opportunity to work on a critical mission
requirement that will ultimately enable a more comprehensive,
scalable, flexible data environment, and rigorous Artificial
Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) ready analytic data
environment for a key player in the IC.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the
- Provides administrative support to managers and other DTMI
services contract personnel by handling a variety of tasks that
primarily include managing and distributing information and
supplies/equipment to increase team efficiency and ensure
- Sends and receives correspondence on behalf of managers and
contract employees. Screens calls, routes callers to appropriate
contacts, and answers phones on behalf of unavailable
- Develops memos, reports, and meeting minutes, and maintains an
archive of relevant files for the team.
- Prepares meeting presentation packages and coordinates facility
setup and hospitality items/tasks.
- Supports coordination, procurement, distribution, and use of
equipment and supplies.
- Manages schedules for the team, booking meetings and
appointments and preventing scheduling conflicts.
- Assists contract personnel in completing travel authorization
forms, making travel arrangements, and processing expense reports
and reimbursements, as well as creating and submitting post-travel,
contract-required Trip Reports.
- Coordinates with Program Control Analyst to ensure availability
of travel funds, estimates travel expenses for authorization forms,
calculates actual costs for inclusion in Trip Reports, and
maintains a travel log/summary.
- Assists the Project Manager and Task Leads with the creation of
job requisitions and works with the recruiting department to
- Assists new hires with onboarding activities and acclamation to
- Bachelors' Degree
- 1- 3 Years of Experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or
Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity
Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion,
sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse,
inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.
Keywords: SAIC, Chantilly , Program Analyst, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!