Jacobs is seeking a Refresh Scheduler in Chantilly, VA. Duties
- Process survey information and perform follow-up tasks to
coordinate schedules, orders, and delivery dates.
- Ensure documentation is available for technicians.
- Document all refresh activities, including tasks, changes, and
- Perform inventory management activities, including scanning,
restocking, and asset management.
- Respond professionally to unforeseen events that require
flexibility and the ability to remedy situations in a timely manner
by contacting corresponding groups.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
- High school dipolma/GED required.
- Must be willing to travel as needed.
- Must take and pass a drug test and background check as well as
a motor vehicle records check and DOT Physical.
- Must be a US citizen.
- Must be able to interface with individuals at all levels of the
organization both verbally and in writing.
- Proficiency in the use of MS Office product suite (PowerPoint,
Excel, Word, SharePoint).
- Must be able to maintain regular, reliable attendance and
ensure on time daily arrival.
- Strong time management skills.
- Ability to work independently, under minimal supervision and in
a team environment.
- Strong aptitude to learn applications and tools, such as ESMT
and ServiceNow, as well as proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word,
Physical Requirements: Able to lift max of 40lbs, operate hand
truck and will be required to be licensed on forklift.
Most work will be done in repair lab/warehouse transferring
equipment for repair back and forth with use of hand truck and
forklift. Work at desk would require basic knowledge of Excel and
Equipment & Machines:
General office equipment including PC/laptop, Fax, Copiers,
Shredder, Printers, Telephone, and other miscellaneous office
Attendance is critical at all times. Must be able to work a
40-hour workweek, normally Monday through Friday. However, times
and days may vary depending on business requirements. Needs to be
available to work overtime during critical peaks and be available
to meet last minute requests for overtime should the situation
Customer and Personal Service:
Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and
personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting
quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer
Other Essential Functions/Characteristics:
An Information Technology Generalist proficient in many facets
of information technology requirements. The candidate should
possess general business knowledge and soft-skills allowing them to
be adaptable in a wide array of work environments. The candidate
should have the willingness to participate in these type of
activities when called upon to do so.
Grooming and dress must be appropriate for the position and must
not impose a safety risk/hazard to the employee or others. Must put
forward a professional behavior that enhances productivity and
promotes teamwork and cooperation.
Must be well-organized with the ability to coordinate and
prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously. Must work well under
pressure to meet deadline requirements.