Service Scheduler (Government)
Posted on: June 8, 2021
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure,
IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional
services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting,
developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that
is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values
and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing,
operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration
services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Service Scheduler to support the
National Security Sector, in providing a variety of general
administrative tasks in functional areas including, but not limited
to, finance, human resources, procurement, sales, and contracts.
Prepares documents, spreadsheets, reports and presentations.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Design and develop project schedule using MS Project.
- Prepares documents, spreadsheets, reports and
- Creates and/or maintains appropriate logs, databases,
inventories, filing (hard or softcopy), status reports/tracking.
Provides support for research or data analysis tasks.
- Distributes and routes mail, packages and paperwork. May
schedule and arrange travel itineraries.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with polygraph. (#polygraph)
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of
experience that can be a combination of work history and education.
This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters
and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS
and 10 years.
- Performs a variety of tasks associated with network service
- Maintain schedules for multiple project and work with the
integrated master scheduler (IMS) to set up tasks and sub tasks to
ensure satisfactory realization of project requirements as
- Work with project teams and service managers to define scope of
work to develop and update detailed schedules, cost information and
identification of variances from original plan.
- Perform analysis on critical path and constraints to determine
effect of changes to schedule and recommend work-around.
- Conduct analysis to identify risks and scheduling issues and
determine courses of actions (COA) to recover slips to the
- Create various reports on project schedule activities and
- Work with management team to identify risks that affect project
costs, profits, and customer relations.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!
Job ID 2123031 Date posted 05/16/2021
Keywords: AT&T, Chantilly , Service Scheduler (Government), Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!