Launch System Integrator
Company: Kord Technologies
Posted on: June 9, 2021
KBR is seeking a highly motivated Launch System Integrator (LSI)
to support a GEOINT Acquisition Program Office responsible for the
design, development, and acquisition of geospatial-intelligence
data systems. The Acquisition Office provides innovative technical
solutions for the acquisition and delivery of activity-based
collection capabilities that provide timely and relevant
intelligence to the user community. The position supports
activities associated with satellite bus engineering and provides
subject matter expertise to advise and assist on Program Office
activities over the development and deployment lifecycle.
Key skills / duties include:
- Lead and coordinate all program LSI activities with the launch
- Generation and review of LSI artifacts and presentations
required for system lifecycle readiness processes and milestone
reviews, initialization, and launch activities.
- Review and evaluate engineering artifacts to include adherence
and compliance with Mission Assurance, Quality Assurance, and
Parts, Materials, & Processes requirements.
- Perform technical analysis and assessments and develop
briefings for program recommendations, technical exchange meetings,
engineering review and configuration management control boards,
PMP/failure/anomaly review boards, and program reviews.
- Coordinate activities with multi-function personnel and
participate in launch and initialization. This includes mission
rehearsal preparation and execution, launch and initialization
documentation review, and anomaly resolution.
- Support the development and evaluation of Statements of Work
(SOWs), Request for Proposal (RFPs), Engineering Change Proposals
(ECPs), Independent Program Review documentation, and other
acquisition management/engineering documentation.
- Support program baseline management, CDRL evaluations,
engineering change request processes, technical evaluation reviews
for technical and programmatic impacts on contract and technical
- 5-8 years of experience with Bachelor's of Science degree in
aerospace/mechanical engineering, math, physics, or related
- 5-8 years of experience in NRO launch services integration and
L&I operations support campaigns
- Knowledgeable in tools, analysis, and operations of methods
required for NRO launch services integration and conduct
- Experience in working with development contractors and/or FFRDC
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with excellent oral
and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can partner with multiple teammates
- Ability to travel as required
- Master's in aerospace/mechanical engineering, math, physics, or
related technical discipline
- 5-8 years of experience in NRO system acquisition and
- Demonstration and Major System Acquisition experience in NRO
and IC acquisition processes and LSI activities
Keywords: Kord Technologies, Chantilly , Launch System Integrator, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!