Company: Aleut Support Services LLC - MAIN
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Aleut Federal is seeking a Proposal Manager to join our team in
The Proposal Manager is responsible for analyzing, researching,
writing, and preparing specific technical and management elements
in response to Requests for Proposal (RFP) and Sources
Sought/Market Surveys/Requests for Information (RFI) as directed by
proposal management. Technical elements may include base
operations, maintenance, and services; equipment maintenance;
transportation; supply and logistics; civil engineering/public
works; work control; and communications and information systems.
Management content may include program/project management; contract
phase-in and transition; environmental, safety, and health; quality
control; risk management; and security.
- Reads and interprets solicitation documents (RFIs, RFPs, and
RFQs) to identify critical content items required for a winning and
- Develops proposal outline or compliance matrix aligned with
- Establishes and manages effective and efficient proposal
- Coordinates and facilitates proposal strategy meetings to
incorporate win themes, technical solutions, staffing strategies,
past performance strategies, and pricing strategies into the
- Strategically tailors proposal templates to each bid's
requirements and provides ongoing strategic guidance for proposal
- Coordinates proposal input from contributors, writes and edits
proposal text, conceptualizes graphics, formats and produces final
proposal documents that deliver highest probability of win and
comply with solicitation requirements.
- Writes, edits, and formats technical, management, staffing,
corporate past performance summaries and/or personnel resumes/bios
to include in proposal submissions.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of proposal-specific
- Assists in maintaining corporate knowledge management resources
to support proposal development efforts, including helping develop
and maintain database of proposal templates, corporate project
summaries, and employee resumes/bios.
- Minimum seven years of professional experience with at least
four years creating proposals for a variety of US Federal
Government clients, to include IT, Space, and Infrastructure (GSA
Facilities and Base Operating Support Services) arenas
B.A./B.S. undergraduate degree
Advanced Eligibility Qualifications
- Strong critical thinker, problem-solver and naturally
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple work streams/projects and respond
promptly to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and personal accountability for
- Understanding of Federal Government acquisition process
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with ability to
engage and motivate a diverse group of consultants, subject matter
experts, and subcontractors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, SharePoint,
Internet research, and proposal automation applications.
- Willingness to work extended hours, as necessary, to meet
proposal response deadlines.
- Experience with graphics, desktop publishing, or related field
Aleut Federal, LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO)
to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation, gender identity or genetics. In addition to
federal law requirements, AF complies with applicable state and
local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every
location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies
to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. AF
expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race,
color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability,
or veteran status.
ALEUT FEDERAL LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Keywords: Aleut Support Services LLC - MAIN, Chantilly , Proposal Manager, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!