Electrical Field Recruiter
Company: Helix Electric
Posted on: June 9, 2021
Helix Electric is currently hiring an Electrical Field Recruiter
with 3+ of experience in the electrical industry to join our team
in Chantilly, VA!
This is a great opportunity for an experienced (10+ years)
electrician who is looking to move out of the field and into a new
opportunity in Talent Acquisition!
Helix Electric is one of the most successful open-shop
electrical contracting companies in the nation. We expertise with
projects in virtually every field of Electrical Construction:
Design/Build Services, Industrial and Commercial Developments,
Multi-Family and Mixed-Use, Renewables and Solar Energy, as well as
Government, Institutional, Communications, and Utility
A successful Field Recruiter will collaborate with the HR Team
and Hiring Managers on a regular basis and proactively identify
future hiring needs. You should also be able to attract candidates
using various sources, such as social media networks and employee
referrals. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Field Recruiter
are to ensure our company attracts, hires, and retains the best
employees while growing a strong talent pipeline.
- Full-time, stable career with top competitive wages
- 100% employer-paid employee medical, dental, and life insurance
- Rich 401K contributions with aggressive vested schedule
- Vacation Time, Sick Time, and Paid Holidays
- Helix University training and development programs offered for
free to our employees
- A career path with opportunities for advancement and
Essential Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media,
- Screen candidates resume and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and
selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills,
experience, and aptitudes
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate
relationships during the selection process.
- A high school diploma or GED is required, but a higher degree
- A minimum of 3 years of full-cycle recruiting, with experience
in the electrical field.
- Great communicator, written and orally.
- Outstanding personality with the ability to create
- Analytical, problem-solving mentality.
- Team player, self-motivated, gets along well with supervisors,
peers and potential candidates.
Keywords: Helix Electric, Chantilly , Electrical Field Recruiter, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!