Company: Chenega Corporation
Posted on: June 9, 2021
- The HR/Recruiting Coordinator II provides direct support to
both the Recruiting and HR departments within the Security
Strategic Business Unit (SSBU).
- Source, recruit, pre-screen, and interview candidates for
technical and non-technical positions. Positions may require
government clearances and certifications.
- Identify and use creative sourcing techniques for locating
- Communicate with hiring managers to clarify specific hiring
- Maintain communication (via phone and email) with both internal
and external candidates to manage expectations for the hiring and
- Accurately update and maintain internal tracking
- Assist with recruiting functions to include applicant tracking
system (ATS) maintenance and candidate sourcing.
- Participate in recruiting events as needed.
- Assist with contract transitions and incumbent capture.
- Assist with HR projects, as required.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Qualifications: (To perform this job successfully, an
individual must be able to perform each essential duty
- High School Diploma/GED and three (3) or more years of related
experience preferably in a government contract environment (may
- Experience with applicant tracking systems preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple competing priorities
for various internal and external customers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
- Self-starter, attention to detail, focus and commitment.
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Office suite.
- Must be organized with the ability to prioritize, coordinate,
and balance multiple priorities to serve multiple internal
companies in a collaborative team environment.
- Must have the ability to handle high stress environments and
work efficiently and rapidly, adjusting to changing business needs
under the pressure of constant deadlines.
Keywords: Chenega Corporation, Chantilly , HR/Recruiting Coordinator, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!