Program Management Support
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges
facing our customers.
Requires BA/BS with 6 to 8 years of experience.
- Risk Analysis
- Understanding of emerging technical trends
- Strong communication skills - verbal and written - with all
levels of stakeholders
- Program and Project management
- Strong personal network
- Understanding of technical challenges
- Knowledge of client procurement and budget process
- Knowledge of client security and logistics processes
Must possess a TS/SCI with poly clearance prior to start
Responsible for technical/operational leadership of a
project/mission or group of projects/missions within the
programmatic guidelines set by the program manager and customer.
Defines, generates, and reviews project requirements documentation.
Performs technical studies to refine project requirements. Monitors
project to ensure work scope, schedule, and budget are well defined
and maintained. Provides the coordination between resource
managers/supervisors and ensures all necessary reviews and
approvals are received. May conduct performance/project analyses
during phase-down to benefit future/other
- Document Processes, methods, standard operating procedures,
templates as necessary to ensure high quality and repeatable
- Develop and deliver executive-level updates and briefings for
senior leadership and groups.
- Develop and execute strategic roadmaps, decomposing strategic
vision to tactical actions
- Work with customers to translate user needs into
- Manage purchases and program budget
- Work with Security to ensure systems meet requirements
- Work with logistics officers to coordinate system purchases and
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Program Management Support, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!