Systems Engineer Technical Specialist - SIGINT Engineer
Posted on: June 11, 2021
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges
facing our customers.
- Current and Active TS/SCI with Poly Security Clearance.
- Bachelors degree in Systems Engineering or in related technical
or scientific fields such as engineering, operations research,
engineering management, or related STEM degree program.
- Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA
or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Experience in the intelligence community.
- Working knowledge of spacecraft operations and related ground
- Proven core systems engineering process knowledge.
- Proven communication skills.
- Experience with Defense Acquisition System.
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE).
- Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) or Systems
Modeling Language (SysML).
- Certified in one or more of the following: INCOSE (or DAWIA
equivalent), OMG Systems Modeler, Agile, Project Management.
Peraton is seeking a senior SIGINT Systems Engineer to provide
Systems Engineering Technical Assistance (SETA) support to a
government Enterprise Systems Engineer (ESE).
The INCEPTUM program is responsible for coordinating and supporting
end-to-end system integration and requirements closure in the
remote sensing domain; supporting enterprise and system level
requirements for future systems; independent verification,
validation and test in support of delivered system capabilities and
mission closure, participation in readiness events in support of
enterprise, system and acquisition-level ground milestones; leading
and supporting project planning; assessing schedule and risk;
generating and presenting engineering briefings; and interfacing
with numerous stakeholders.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Leading SIGINT system integration and system requirements
closure initiatives for future systems through the conduct of
Systems Engineering Lifecycle Readiness Reviews and System
Engineering Technical Reviews.
- Leading Integrated Product Teams (IPTs) and Engineering working
groups that will review and assess the maturity of engineering
Artifacts, CONOPS, and architecture products.
- Collaborating with other engineers to develop end-to-end models
of complex systems to include architecture and behavior of the
system using Systems Modeling Language (SysML).
- Assessing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS) to identify
integration dependencies, gaps, and risks.
- Identification of Enterprise and System risks for elevation
through the Risk Management (RM) process, executing risk mitigation
steps, and closing risks.
- Assessing Interface Control Documents (ICDs) and Interface
Requirements for gaps.
- Review and assess Requests for Change/Change Requests.
- Interact effectively and efficiently with government customers
to determine the overall maturity of SIGINT acquisitions at each
stage of the Intelligence Community Lifecycle Acquisition process
while adhering to government standards and procedures.
- Providing decision support, engineering process consultation,
technical meeting coordination, and leading the development of
initial recommendations for Government decision-makers.
- Assist programs in applying Systems Engineering principles to
the design, development, manufacturing, integration and testing,
and operations of small satellites and experiments.
For Colorado Residents
Colorado Salary Minimum: $93,870.40
Colorado Salary Maximum:$200,678.40
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Perspecta's total
compensation package for employees. Other rewards may include
annual bonuses, short- and long-term incentives, and
program-specific awards. In addition, Perspecta provides a variety
of benefits to employees.
Keywords: Perspecta, Chantilly , Systems Engineer Technical Specialist - SIGINT Engineer, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!