Senior Systems Administrator
Company: Engility Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
SAIC is looking for Systems Administrator to provide systems
support for production, test, and application development
environments in Chantilly, VA. The focus of this role is to support
Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) systems on various networks.
Minimum of 3 years of Systems Support experience. Prefer someone
who can work 10:00am - 6:30pm for production coverage. Capacity
Planning; working with management to identify and implement system
and infrastructure upgrades.
- Problem resolution; including incident response, issue
identification and ticket management.
- Information Assurance (IA) compliance; including patching,
reporting and system/application auditing.
- Change/configuration actions and management; including
application deployment and system upgrades.
- Infrastructure management; including tuning, configuration and
BS and 4 years experience. 4 additional years of experience in
lieu of degree.
At least 2-3 years of:
- Systems engineering and administration with Red Hat Enterprise
Linux (RHEL) 6 or higher
- Administration experience of network infrastructure services
such as DNS and mail.
- VMware technologies administration such as vSphere and
- Administration experience with web servers; preferably Apache
HTTP Server and application servers; preferably Apache and Oracle
- Experience working in a production environment; trouble
tickets, change management, problem resolution.
- Networking concepts such as firewalls, VLANS, and
- Experience with Oracle Enterprise Database 12c; installation,
configuration, patching and troubleshooting.
- SSL certificate management
- DoD IA practices and procedures; DISA STIGs, SSRs, and
DoD 8570.01 Requirements for IAT Level II:
- CompTIA Linux , or Red Hat Certified Systems Administrator
(RHCSA), or better.
- CompTIA Security CE or better.
Clearance: Active Secret clearance
Keywords: Engility Corporation, Chantilly , Senior Systems Administrator, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!