The Business Process Consultant in our Business
Support Services department is an integral execution team
player for the completion of business process improvement projects
in accordance with the QTS Consulting Services Charter. The
position is based in Overland Park, KS, travelling domestically up
to 25% in support of business process improvement
RESPONSIBILITIES, other duties may be
- Partner with business consulting and development teams on
Workday platform enhancements.
- Support Workday user community with system usage, data changes,
and system reporting.
- Development of project charters and plans
- Mapping and documentation of existing business processes
- Identification of process improvement opportunities
- Co-development of process improvement plans with business
- Execution of business process improvements
- Monitoring of business improvements and lessons learned
In addition to QTS Core Values, types of skills utilized
- Client Focused – Delivers excellent service to internal
customers through development of collaborative and productive
relationships with business functional leaders and peers.
Identifies business process needs and communicates effectively on
prioritization and status of projects.
- Problem Solving – Able to develop multiple approaches to
solving QTS business process challenges through analysis of
requirements and identification of technological and/or procedural
- Priority Setting – Establishes clear sets of priorities to
accomplish individual and team goals. Stays focused by
staying on task and removing roadblocks for achievement of projects
- Results Oriented – Sets goals for business process improvement
projects, has a bias for action and established and monitors
metrics for progress on improvement projects.
- Personal Learning – Takes ownerships and accountability for
learning QTS business and related process, industry developments,
business process technologies, and control requirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field or equivalent professional
- Three or more years of experience in business process
- Prior experience with Workday Finance
- Three or more years of experience performing external
audits of business processes with a nationally recognized
- Three or more years of experience performing ERP or HCM
systems audits with a nationally recognized firm.
- Three or more years of experience with ERP system
- Relevant certifications such as PMP, Lean Six Sigma, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface
with all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen
needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization
- Ability to function in a team environment
We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations concerning
equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. We
strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with disabilities
and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. We are an
equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national
origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing,
Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. We prohibit retaliation
against individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in
writing, to the employer or the government, or against any
individuals who assist or participate in the investigation of any
complaint or discrimination claim.
The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available
“EEO is the Law” Poster;
“EEO is the Law” Poster
The pay transparency policy is available here:
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination
QTS is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know
the nature of your request and your contact information.