Business Analyst- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 15, 2021
Business Analyst- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required
CGI Federal is looking for a Business Analyst with a TS/SCI
clearance with Polygraph to support a customer within the
Intelligence Community. CGI Federal is the trusted advisor of the
client, with a key focus to identify and implement streamlined
processes (such as DevOps, Lean Agile, Security, Cloud
Optimization, etc) and efficiencies to enhance service delivery.
The team is also responsible to the client for modernizing the user
experience to include application ease of use, minimizing data
entry, improving accessibility, streamlining workflow, accurate and
timely response to customer request and utilizing data to inform
decisions including how best to leverage the Momentum product
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Advise and assist with strategic planning, policy and business
• Develop government and vision statements.
• Perform trade studies and assess tradeoffs between functionality
and security risk management.
• Develop process improvement recommendations and facilitate
quality improvement efforts.
• Translate operational requirements and mission needs into
technical terminology and specifications.
• Formulate internal and/or external policy.
• Provide assessment and recommendations of new policy or
• Develop, apply, and validate operational metrics and performance
• Advise on the planning, design, reconfiguration, maintenance, and
alteration of equipment, buildings, and facilities dedicated to the
geospatial intelligence enterprise.
• Utilize the client's approved database to manage requirements in
accordance with the client's Project Management Framework (PMF) and
requirement management policies.
• Analyze and document the requirements as stated in the Requests
for Change (RFCs) and Discrepancy Reports (DRs) provided by the
• Attend Technical Exchange Meetings (TEMs) as required to ensure a
clear and complete understanding of customer requirements. Also be
responsible for preparation of materials (RFCs, DRs, agendas,
• Support the Sponsor's translation of customer needs and requests
into system requirements.
• Support the requirements refinement process, bringing subject
matter expertise to the early stages of requirements documentation
in order to more efficiently craft functional requirements.
• Analyze the system requirements generated, and translate them
into a structure of the products and services which comprise the
entire work effort.
• Stay abreast of the current state of COTS/developed applications
technology and determine the applicability of this technology to
• Develop and maintain the applicable requirements documents to
identify the Customers' requirements as appropriate.
• Support client's management processes for IT project planning,
budgeting, and strategic forecasting as requested.
• Identify key programmatic and technical risk areas, and develop
risk mitigation approaches.
• Identify all changes (including new versions and upgrades)
released by the vendor for each product included in the client's
• Provide an evaluation of the impact to operations, functionality,
and scheduling for COTS/developed applications upgrades.
• Provide the client information regarding planned vendor
technology roadmaps and emerging technologies that may
impact/benefit client information technology initiatives.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Top Secret security clearance with a Polygraph
• A diversity of skills and knowledge of federal financial and
procurement management best practices, solutions, innovations,
standards and configurations across the federal government.
• Knowledge of the IC and industry standards and technologies
associated with project engineering, systems development, systems
engineering and integration, information technology, verification
and validation, systems administration, and information
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Experience supporting Momentum solutions as well as expert
knowledge with respect to finance processes (internal or
• Experience and working knowledge of Momentum, Federal Financial
Management practices and Financial Operations support.
• 2+ years of experience
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital
transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering
our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our
professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of
ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and
business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex,
religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital
status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender,
gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political
affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected
status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job
in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance
mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to
reference the requisition number of the position in which you are
interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate
recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email
address is only to be used for those individuals who need an
accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or
those that do not include a requisition number will not be
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and
transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the
ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary dependent upon
specific assignment and/or level of US government security
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Chantilly , Business Analyst- TS/SCI with Polygraph Required, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!