Application Developer- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Required
Company: CGI Group, Inc.
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Application Developer- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph
CGI is a team of business, strategy and technology professionals
who bring operational experience and a value-driven methodology to
help our clients make the best decision for their mission. It is an
extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation
continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this
change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering our
professionals exciting career opportunities. As one team, we share
the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company,
which reinforces our culture of ownership.
CGI is looking for Application and Software developers who have
experience with Programming (Python, Java), quantitative analysis,
generating hypotheses, defining metrics, debugging analyses to
support new work in our Intel space.
Bottom line? All of our professionals benefit from the value we
collectively create, discover what you can do at CGI.
Security Clearance: ACTIVE TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly required
as one of the largest independent technology and business services
firms in the world our success comes from the talent and commitment
of our professionals. At our core, we are committed to believing
and investing in our workforce through:
• Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational
• Finding the dream job at CGI: navigating our company with the
potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths
and career aspirations
• Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective
Your future duties and responsibilities
• Support the customer's instantiation of Momentum and Amazon Web
• Software development and deployment shall encompass the
development, testing, scheduling and coordinating as necessary,
obtaining necessary approvals, and then deployment of all system
software to customer standards
• Ensure customer configuration management practices are
• Deploy any/all approved changes to the appropriate system and
ensure that all customer approved changes are performing as
expected and providing the desired solution.
• Engineer, develop, integrate, and support deploying solutions for
specific user requirements not addressed in current baseline
applications (one-off solutions), if necessary.
• Provide engineering/web development programming support for
program/project requirements definition tasks, technical
assessments and product evaluation, program/project verification
• Perform software development functions for supported
systems/services in response to customer and infrastructure
• Engineer, develop, integrate and maintain software code as
necessary to integrate COTS/developed applications information
solutions to deliver requested capabilities, based on approved
• Evaluate COTS/developed applications products against legacy
Lotus Notes and Domino developed applications.
• Provide recommendations to replace legacy applications with
supportable web based applications.
• Support software development for prototyping of analytical tools,
database management and user interfaces to databases, reports
generation, business process applications, analysis software,
utility applications, and custom software as required by the
• Support DevOps including but not limited to; Momentum DevOps Tool
Kit, Jenkins, Artifactory, Github.
• Writes code user interface event driven applications, either
stand-alone or those which access servers or services.
• Develops code necessary to complete the assigned project(s) in
the specified time frame per departmental standards and
• Identifies and reports problems in new and existing software.
• Recreates reported software problems to facilitate solutions to
include validating the fixes for the software problems.
• Writes, modifies, and debugs software for client
• Develops the critical components of the solution, including but
not limited to, security, rules infrastructure, custom adapter
implementation, and application interfaces.
• Uses source debuggers and visual development environments.
• Interprets business requirements and implements the necessary
technology to fulfill requirements.
• Can serve as the primary technical lead for projects at the
enterprise level, analyzing existing application interfaces,
schemas and data needs.
• Architects and codes multi-environment system solutions utilizing
various programming languages.
• Profiles, analyzes and optimizes the software he/she is
responsible for implementing.
• Employs best practices for design, development, unit testing and
test plan development.
• Actively participates in the documentation of software
requirements, functional design, flowcharts and diagrams.
• Supports completed software throughout the Software Development
Life Cycle and in production.
• Assists in the scheduling and coordinating of projects and may be
involved in the design phase of a project.
• Seeks to improve personal job related knowledge and departmental
process by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming
techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational
opportunities, and reading professional publications.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
• Typically requires bachelor's degree
• SQL programming experience
• Computer science fundamentals in data structures
• Computer science fundamentals in algorithm design and problem
• Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen
• Top Secret/SCI clearance with Full Scope Poly required for
position, per Federal stipulation
Knowledge of the US Intelligence Community and industry standards
and technologies associated with software development, project
engineering, systems development, systems engineering and
integration, information technology, verification and validation,
and information security.
• Experience writing RESTful web services
• Proficiency using web development technologies, including HTML5,
• Frameworks: Spring, Spring Security, Hibernate, JDBC, Tomcat,
LotusNotes, Domino, IBM COGNOS
• Databases: Oracle, MySQL, Oracle RDS
• Hosting Platforms: AWS (specifically C2S), physical servers
• Oracle technologies (database, Tuxedo, Jolt, RDBMS, Weblogic
• Cold Fusion
• SoftwareAG (WebMethods)
• AWS certification
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital
transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of
this change-supporting our clients' digital journeys and offering
our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our
professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards
that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of
ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and
business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex,
religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status,
disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran
status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression,
familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any
other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals
with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job
in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance
mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to
reference the requisition number of the position in which you are
interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate
recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email
address is only to be used for those individuals who need an
accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or
those that do not include a requisition number will not be
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click
here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and
transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the
ability to successfully complete a background investigation.
Background investigation components can vary dependent upon
specific assignment and/or level of US government security
clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified
applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with
all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against
employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
CGI's legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: CGI Group, Inc., Chantilly , Application Developer- TS/SCI with Full Scope Polygraph Required, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!