Assistant Branch Manager
Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: September 14, 2021
Assistant Branch Manager
REM-01 WS-01 WS-TC WS-LC
- General operations of the Branch.
- Developing strong business relationships with customers by
maintaining open communication with customers, and by quickly and
effectively resolving problems
- Ensuring compliance with established policies and procedures
including but not limited to safety (HACCP, OSHA) personnel,
security, pest control and shrink control.
- Reviewing financial and operational reports and takes necessary
actions based on report results.
- Directing subordinates to ensure timely and accurate management
of all warehouse operations including safety, sanitation, shelf
labels, inventory, merchandising, receiving, stocking, stacking
position, order pulling, shipping and in store customer
- Defining the service standards and the operational mission of the
branch, communicates it to the employees and monitors activities in
order to meet the goals of the branch.
- Maximizes all sales opportunities by ensuring high levels of
customer service by ensuring proper scheduling of the workforce
while meeting budgetary guidelines.
- Managing selection, annual performance appraisals and
professional development of all Management level personnel.
- Directly supervises and manages department managers.
- Coaching managers on employee relation issues such as new hires,
transfers, promotions, demotions and any disciplinary action
- Maintaining communication with the Corporate Offices to ensure
compliance with company policies and procedures as well as state
and federal laws and regulations.
- Reviewing inventory on a regular basis to ensure that the
inventory is correct and the products are in-house
- Completes and processes necessary reports and paperwork
accurately and timely.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 8:00AM or 11:00AM
Shift length: 9.5 hours
5 days/week, must be available any day
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off
- 401(k) plan
Bachelor’s degree (preferred but not required), At least 4 years
management experience in food service or grocery distribution in a
supermarket, club warehouse, big box or mass merchandising
environment. Background in P&L, Inventory control,
merchandising, hiring / training staff, front end, merchandising,
cash control, payroll, security / loss prevention mandatory.
- Must pass drug screen
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old
About Restaurant Depot
Restaurant Depot is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry
Foodservice Supplier. Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for
savings, selection, and service, seven days a week. They have been
supplying independent food businesses with quality products from
large cash and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the
leading low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by
eliminating the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on
the needs of independent foodservice operators and offering free
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Chantilly , Assistant Branch Manager, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!