Regional COMSEC Officer (RCO)
Posted on: October 3, 2021
Minimum Clearance Required to
Top Secret SCI w/Polygraph
We’re looking for individuals who solve problems and make
decisions based on their own observations and experience — people
who have the confidence to handle issues as they arise — people who
are the really valuable contributors. If you’re a responsible
person who knows when to push the boundaries, we’re interested.
- Reports all known or suspected incidents to the COMSEC
- Provides initial and refresher COMSEC training.
- Performs COMSEC inspections.
- Ensures CROs complete an inventory of their location’s COMSEC
- Generates COMSEC transfer and destruction reports, semiannually
and change of manager inventory forms for location CROs, when
- Reviews audit trail data to ensure all recorded transactions
were accomplished in accordance with prescribed directives.
- Reviews and validates requests for new COMSEC material.
Orders COMSEC material via the Intermediary Application work-order
process, when requested.
- Reviews and coordinates disposition of excess COMSEC
- Maintains database information in the communications
requirements, the COMSEC material accounting, and distribution
- Professional experience working and performing COMSEC
Inspections, ensuring government Accountability, compliance, and
- 5+ years of relevant RCO and COMSEC accountability
Must be able to obtain, maintain and/or currently possess a
Keywords: Parsons, Chantilly , Regional COMSEC Officer (RCO), Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!