Leidos is looking for a Software Engineer to support a mission
focused project in Chantilly, VA. This position requires an active
TS/SCI Polygraph in order to be considered.
The successful candidate will join a high profile, fast-moving
fluid agile environment catering to demanding stakeholders and
highly visible applications. The team works with mobile
applications and utilizes the strict security environment.
The select candidate will support a high profile program on a
project that produces highly visible products for senior
leadership. The individual will be responsible for activities
associated with development, upgrades, maintenance, research and
development and testing. Duties will relate to new and existing
applications, features, web services, and major enhancements to
include supporting in the areas of creation, coordination,
dissemination, security and conveyance.
The environment demands focus, concentration, as well as
patience and versatility to take part in all that is required to
get mission accomplished, including O&M and R&D on top of
existing development duties. While processes are in place, due to
requirements and needs moving and changing quickly, this advanced
and tightly run team, demands fast and fluid structures.
Individuals must work as efficiently within the unit as they would
on their own without extensive direction. The right individual will
be open, responsive and pro-active (take ownership) when there is
limited documentation. The resource will need to seek out needed
information and understand all impacts to ensure successful
execution. A key attribute will be professionalism and clarity in
communicating with stakeholders, multiple and different layers of
management, as much as with the technical team.
- Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant
experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant
experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Development experience with Node
- Development experience with REST APIs
- Demonstrated experience with Xcode.
- Demonstrated experience with building iOS applications in
- Demonstrated experience with MySQL and SQL.
- Demonstrated development experience with C# on MS Windows.
- Demonstrated experience with Typescript.
- Demonstrated experience with C/C++ libraries for iOS and
- Demonstrated experience working in an agile environment.
- Experience with Mobile Development either iOS or Android
- Experience working with git at the command-line
- Experience working with development environment on the Mac
- Experience working with the Linux CLI and Linux scripting
- Experience working with Sequelize ORM
- Experience working with VS Code
- Experience working with MS Visual Studio, Apple configurator
and iPad/iPhone MDMs, and AWS would be a plus
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours: