Business Development Operations Analyst
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Exciting opportunity to join a fantastic team in our
Intelligence Group as a Business Development Operations Analyst!
The Business Development Operations Analyst is responsible for BD
data accuracy and reporting and action item management in support
of day-to-day BD operations. This support includes ensuring
all BD data accuracy in WinIt and reconciliations with contracts
and finance, facilitating monthly group pipeline reviews,
Closest-to-the-Pin updates, Wins and Losses tracking, coordination
of Trade Shows, consolidation and dissemination of weekly 5x15
reports, supporting establishment of charge numbers and IWOs, and
coordination with the Intel Group power users to ensure all data
for BD is accurate and actions are tracked and responded
The Group BD Operations Analyst will work
collaboratively across the company to ensure success, build
relationships with counterparts in BD&S in the other Groups and
other functions to promote collaboration. Ensure all BD
actions are tracked and responded to, and provide ad-hoc and
routine support to the Group Line and BD Management, Operations
Managers, Strategy Lead, and BD SVP in all activities related to
Business Development and Strategy. In this role, you are
expected to thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, handle
multiple simultaneous tasks, and proactively identify gaps and
areas for improvement for the BD operations overall.
- Participate in all business planning activities,
scheduling and facilitating BD presentations, to include pipeline
reviews, gate reviews, weekly and monthly BD reporting.
- Monitor the Group pipeline, submits and awards. Ensure
opportunity data accuracy including ensuring exceptions are
resolved quickly and coordinating with the Intel Group power users
for their respective operations.
- Ensure all BD-related actions are tracked and coordinated
with appropriate owners for closure.
- Implement and maintain data in the CRM tool and ensure
the BD Operations team is maximizing use of the tool within
Operations, such as development of dashboards, views, reports,
- Coordinate Group supported Tradeshows between the
Operations and the Marketing and Communications teams to ensure all
aspects are prepared, coordinated, registered, and supported for
- Support the award reconciliation process. Manage
the reconciliation process and assist the Operations in their award
reconciliation each period.
- Manage the 5x15 Group Report. Collect inputs from
the Operations, develop the Group report and disseminate the report
on a weekly basis.
- Manage the overall IWO and Charge Number workflow
process. Includes overseeing the B&P/Marketing
charge numbers and IWOs.
- Gather Closest to the Pin (CTTP) inputs from the
Operations and develop a Group CTTP for awards and
- BA degree and 2 – 4 years of prior relevant experience or
Masters with less than 2 years of prior relevant
- Proven track record of successful Business Development
and pipeline support
- Familiarization and proven experience in DoD / Intel
- Ability to use automated tools such as Microsoft Office
to present ideas, information, and reports and WinIt experience to
track opportunities and manage pipeline.
- Experience with Tier 1-3 tradeshow support and associated
- Multi-tasking and communications skills to develop,
organize, facilitate, coordinate and execute actions across the
group related to all BD and Strategy initiatives.
- Ability to gain internal support, operate independently
with limited supervision, and establish a solid working
relationship with senior management, BD staff, and peers in the
Group and across Leidos
- A clearance is highly desired.
Keywords: Leidos, Chantilly , Business Development Operations Analyst, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!