Account Executive Personal Lines
Company: Executive Placements, LLC.
Posted on: November 16, 2021
Executive Placements has an exciting new role for an Account
Executive of Personal Lines. The ideal candidate will have proven
discipline, drive, commitment, and specialization in Personal Lines
insurance; and can support and manage client/employer accounts. The
candidate should be highly competitive, have strong communication
skills, and be able to build lasting relationships. The optimal
candidate will also have a thorough and complete understanding of
insurance products and the industries.
The prospective candidate will be responsible for supporting client
servicing and delivery, including RFP submissions, account set-up,
account management and outreach, and general department
administration. Therefore, if you are looking for a new position
with an industry leader that provides unmatched stability, an
opportunity to grow your skills, and competitive
compensation---then apply today! Minimum Qualifications:
- Associates degree or Bachelor's degree or 2 years of equivalent
- Active P&C License or must be able to obtain in 30 days of
- 3+ years of previous experience in insurance sales, with an
emphasis on customer retention.
- Effective time management skills; ability to multi-task and
prioritize to meet deadlines across a variety of clients, and
ability to frequently change priorities and workloads to meet
- Must be able to meet established deadlines and handle multiple
customer service demands, both internally and externally, within
set expectations for service excellence.
- Extremely detail-oriented with exceptional communication
- A strong understanding of insurance products, with ability to
translate those to specific client requirements.
Keywords: Executive Placements, LLC., Chantilly , Account Executive Personal Lines, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!