Lead Cyber Firewall SME / SECRET / Wiesbaden, Germany
Posted on: November 19, 2021
US CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED FOR THIS POSITION: Yes
RELOCATION ASSISTANCE: Relocation assistance may be available
CLEARANCE TYPE: Secret
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the worlds
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our 22,000
employees do the cant be done, solving the most daunting challenges
facing our customers.
Put your years of experience into a future of excellence with an
industry leader. Peraton is seeking a Lead Cyber Firewall SME
(subject matter expert) to join our team in support of the U.S.
Army Europe Regional Cyber Center (RCC-E). This lead position is
located in Wiesbaden, Germany.
In this client-facing position, you will use your technical
* Provide operational support for Army Top Level Architecture
security services in Europe.
* Design, install, and configure firewalls, routers, proxy servers,
remote access, and intrusion prevention systems.
* Use enterprise tools to manage and monitor security devices for
which the team is responsible.
* Provide technical and non-technical assistance to network
operations personnel to troubleshoot network and security related
* Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 9 years of specialized
experience, -OR- an Associate's degree plus a minimum of 11 years
of specialized experience, -OR- 13 years of specialized experience
in lieu of degree.
* Must have experience in configuring firewalls.
* Must possess an active DoD 8570 IAT III (i.e. CASP+ CE, CCNP
Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, or GCIH)
* Must possess an active Network Firewall and/or Intrusion
Detection/Prevention Systems certification
* Demonstrated ability to communicate with a variety of
* Demonstrated ability to function as a team lead (i.e.
successfully guide, mentor a firewall/perimeter security team)
* Must have an active minimum Secret level clearance. US
* Experience with Cisco firewalls and RAVPN; F5 Big-IP; Cisco
routing and switching; Intrusion Prevention Systems; and Blue Coat
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We
consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age,
national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity,
gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or
membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Lead Cyber Firewall SME / SECRET / Wiesbaden, Germany, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!