Company: Arbor Terrace Fairfax
Posted on: January 7, 2022
It's time to love your job again.
Join The Arbor Company and discover a work family where you are
treated with respect. We are recognized by our team members as a
Great Place To Work - and we are honored to be one of only 20
companies on Fortune Magazine's "Best Workplaces in Aging Services"
Arbor People feel the love every day because we provide:
- The safest communities (thanks to our COVID-19 vaccine
- Paid time off for ALL staff, plus the ability to turn your PTO
- Options to get paid on your own schedule
- Tuition assistance (from day one)
- Access to emergency financial assistance
- Access to health, dental, vision insurance and 401kWe are
hiring a full time Activities Assistant!
STATEMENT OF JOB:
The Engagement Coordinator will make a positive contribution to the
lives of residents, and their families, by providing opportunities
for meaningful engagement and interaction. The Engagement
Coordinator will be responsible for supporting the Engagement
Director in developing and implementing engagement programs geared
towards meeting a variety of physical and cognitive needs with a
balance of productive, leisure, self-care and rest/spiritual
activities, recognizing individuality and well being of each
resident. The Engagement Coordinator will also promote a high level
of customer service and respect through living out the Arbor
Service Way vision and standards at all times.
Characteristics, responsibilities and duties include, but are not
limited to, the following:
- Deep Connections: We build deep, personal and trusting
connections with residents and family members, which allow
opportunities to create meaningful moments that can enrich the
health and spirit of our residents and their families.
- Resident Care: Our competent and compassionate employees
deliver exceptional, responsive and individualized care to our
- Communication: We listen to, learn from, and communicate with
our residents, family members, and each other in a timely and
- First Impression: Everyone is welcomed with a warm and caring
attitude and invited into a beautiful, comforting atmosphere, which
reflects the Arbor family values.
- People: We select employees who embrace the Arbor values. We
provide consistent, thorough orientation and ongoing training in
order to develop exceptional, tenured employees who have
opportunities for growth and recognition.
- Recovery: Any employee who receives a request or concern from a
resident or family member will "own" that issue or concern until it
- Culture and Accountability: Our words and actions are inspired
by our Arbor Values. We demonstrate through our daily behavior our
deep commitment to the well-being of seniors. We are each
personally accountable for ensuring that in every interaction with
residents, families, and co-workers, our actions reflect "The Arbor
Keywords: Arbor Terrace Fairfax, Chantilly , Activities Assistant, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!