Senior Systems Integrator (Ops Support)
Posted on: May 9, 2022
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do
the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our
customers.The Systems Integrator Senior Technical Specialists (SI)
is responsible for supporting our client's mission goals and
strategic objectives. The Senior SI in this role is focused on
operational support activities. This includes support for the
design, development, and evaluation of end-to-end systems and
systems-oriented products through their full development and
operational life cycle. In addition, the SI Specialist provides
essential support to Project Management for risk identification and
mitigation and keeping the project on schedule and within budget.
Provide support for business development activities to help shape
new requirements. Participates in system conceptual design and
documentation of the design concepts.
- Provide support for operations, including ongoing missions,
capturing CI issues, and working with engineering staff to identify
- Translation of high-level product development strategies into
system requirements/specifications and works with other engineering
disciplines to develop lower-level detailed implementation
- Support the writing and management of system requirements based
on the customer's description and Concept of Operations
- Evaluate and derive test plans and procedures that accurately
trace to system requirements for end-to-end system
- Ensures that system requirements are traceable to client
requirements and government standards through formal verification
- Establishes and coordinates the development of standards,
practices, and procedures related to the overall product
- Develop and document test strategies for the evaluation of
- Ensure requirements are verifiable and can be accurately traced
to test procedures.
- Provide support to client programmatic and technical
- Assisting COTRs and INFOSEC engineering teams develop system
- Attend relevant component readiness reviews and testing
milestones and provide recommendations to the government Project
- Assist in reviewing and assessing contractor deliverables, and
provide an independent assessment.BS 12-15, MS 10-13. Phd 10+
- Active TS/SCI w/Polygraph
- Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or 10 to 13 years with MS/MA
or 10+ years with Ph.D.
- Experience with supporting mission operations.
- Experience working with complex, multi-segmented system
development, integration, and test of projects including
specialized, relevant technical experience in the general areas of
systems integration, system development and verification, hardware
and software development.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Office products, such as
Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and MS Project.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated
ability to work as part of an interdisciplinary team in pursuit
- Demonstrated expertise in writing, and ability to brief complex
technical information to non-experts.
- Experience with end-to-end integration and test methods
including identification and mitigation of programmatic and
- Experience with testing and evaluation.
- Experience with preparation and maintenance of project
documentation, cost and master schedules.
Colorado Salary Minimum: $101,000
Colorado Salary Maximum: $245,100
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation
package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses,
short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In
addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Senior Systems Integrator (Ops Support), Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!