Systems Integrator Senior - TS/SCI + Poly
Company: General Dynamics
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Type of Requisition:RegularClearance Level Must Currently
Possess:Top Secret SCI + PolygraphClearance Level Must Be Able to
Obtain:Top Secret SCI + PolygraphSuitability:PolygraphPublic
Trust/Other Required:Job Family:Functional ExpertsJob
Description:At GDIT we build cutting-edge applications that help
the end user accomplish their mission.
GDIT is your place. You make it your own. Bring your creativity to
help us find simple solutions to complex problems. By owning your
opportunity at GDIT, you'll play an essential part in preparing our
nation for the future.Required Skills and Demonstrated
ExperienceThe candidate shall have the following required skills,
certifications and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience with configuration management.
- Demonstrated experience with system or process evaluations, to
include identifying measures or indicators of system performance
and the actions needed to improve or correct performance, relative
to the goals of the system or process.
- Demonstrated experience with requirements analysis and
- Demonstrated experience with creating professional
presentations using Power Point, MS Word, Excel and Visio.
- Demonstrated experience using software such as Jira,
Confluence, or similar to create user stories, plan sprints, or
track work requirements.Highly Desired skills and demonstrated
experienceOther skills and demonstrated experiences that are highly
desired but not mandatory to perform the work include:
- Demonstrated experience supporting Operational
- Demonstrated experience with technical threats and
- Demonstrated experience serving operational missions in an
operational or technical capability.
- Demonstrated experience working with different
- Demonstrated experience in contingency planning and continuity
of operations to insure that critical activities are maintained
- Demonstrated experience creating project plans, managing scope,
schedule and budget.
- Demonstrated experience working closely and collegiately with
- Demonstrated experience with fostering and facilitating
strategic partnerships across organizational boundaries to
positively impact delivery.
- Demonstrated experience with attention to detail, strong
organizational skills, and the ability to independently manage and
prioritize multiple tasks to ensure deadlines are met.
- Bachelor's Degree in technology, engineering, or a related
technical discipline, experience.WHAT GDIT CAN OFFER YOU:
- Full-flex work week
- 401K with company match
- Internal mobility team dedicated to helping you own your
- Collaborative teams of highly motivated critical thinkers and
- Ability to make a real impact on the world around youNot sure
this job's the one for you? Check out our other openings at
Do you have a friend or colleague this posting describes? Let them
know about the opportunity by clicking
Weekly Hours:40Travel Required:NoneTelecommuting Options:OnsiteWork
Location:USA VA ChantillyAdditional Work Locations:COVID-19
Vaccination: GDIT does not have a vaccination mandate applicable to
all employees. To protect the health and safety of its employees
and to comply with customer requirements, however, GDIT may require
employees in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against
COVID-19. Vaccination requirements will depend on the status of the
federal contractor mandate and customer site requirements.We are
GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government,
defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver.
Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical
missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in,
integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is
safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside
our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the
technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed
to get the job done.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
veteran status, or any other protected class.
Keywords: General Dynamics, Chantilly , Systems Integrator Senior - TS/SCI + Poly, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!