2023049 Systems Engineer $215,000.00
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Position Requires a Top Secret (TS/SCI) Clearance with a
Polygraph.The customer 's publishing services provide quality
visualization and publishing services in support of corporate
communication requirements for a community -wide client base. The
customer requires support specializing in development, maintenance,
and operations of SharePoint and WordPress websites. The work may
be performed independently or within a team environment. The
customer needs polished skills in concept development and execution
while managing a moderate to heavy workload. The customer requires
engineering support while working independently most times. - The
Contractor shall create weekly and monthly status reports along
with other customer support responsibilities.
- The Contractor shall support the customer in the organizing and
tracking of several projects among development, networking, and
- The Contractor shall set up account profiles for customer 's
handling process for information control.
- The Contractor shall submit and approve requests for users
looking for Internal SharePoint accesses.
- The Contractor shall prepare system upgrades and other Operations
and Maintenance (O&M) as needed.
- The Contractor shall develop project plans.
- The Contractor shall develop implementation schedules for routine
- The Contractor shall incorporate accessibility standards into web
design and associated applications.
- The Contractor shall design sites using the WordPress
- The Contractor shall develop sites using Joomla.
- The Contractor shall assess and validate SharePoint requirements
across customer organization.
- The Contractor shall assess and validate web requirements across
- The Contractor shall redesign the existing SharePoint
applications to add new features, optimize, scale or improve
stability and performance.
- The Contractor shall provide O&M and content management
support for customer 's SharePoint sites.
- The Contractor shall create new customer SharePoint
Position Level: Level 1 - Subject Matter Expert
Salary Range: Up to $215,000.00 per yearB4Corp Estimated Salary
Position Level Min Salary Max Salary
Level 1 - Subject Matter Expert $160,000 $215,000
Level 2 - Expert $140,000 $195,000
Level 3 - Senior $110,000 $170,000
Level 4 - Full Performance $60,000 $100,000Mandatory
Requirements:The Contractor shall have the following required
skills, certifications and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience developing SharePoint sites.
- Demonstrated experience using software such as WordPress.
- Demonstrated experience consulting with technical partners.
- Demonstrated experience evaluating alternative platforms such as
SharePoint, WordPress and Joomla for projects to meet enterprise
and mission specific needs.
- Demonstrated experience communicating technical information to
- Demonstrated experience using project integration tools to track
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting access issues and setting
up profiles in different security environments.Optional
Requirements: - Demonstrated experience assisting customers to
identify and select best solutions for requirements.
- Demonstrated experience working with customer, and internal IT
- Demonstrated experience using Adobe products such as Dreamweaver
and Adobe Illustrator.
- Demonstrated experience using Cascading Style Sheet (CSS.)
o SharePoint Administrator
o SharePoint Application DeveloperB4CORP Company InformationB4Corp
is a small defense contracting company that focuses on providing an
optimum environment for mission-focused, highly-skilled consultants
to support the United States of America's intelligence community
and other defense organizations. B4Corp provides a low overhead,
highly efficient, high salary environment that allows employees to
excel at meeting the client's needs. B4Corp is looking for
information technology professionals that have a high sense of
personal responsibility, self-motivation, and mission
drive.B4Corp's dedication and care for its employees is reflected
in the outstanding compensation and benefits B4Corp provides. Our
salaries are second to none. B4Corp's benefits reflect the
company's policy of putting the employees first. Our health
insurance demonstrates this with 100% employer coverage and
providing employees with a plan that has $0 copay, 0% coinsurance
and an HSA that can allow employees to accrue health savings for
the future. B4Corp's maximum flexibility comp / makeup time policy,
along with the company's cafeteria-style benefit plan that allows
employees to maximize their benefit dollars, reflects B4Corp's
commitment to its employees.Compensation:
- Outstanding SalariesRetirement:
- Full Vanguard 401k Plan - Featuring a full scope of investment
- 100% employer matched contribution up to 6% of employee's
- Ability to max out 401k savings $57k ($63.5k if over 50)
- Employees receive B4Corp phantom stock each year (2-year
vesting period)Insurance 100% Employer-Paid Premiums:
- United Health Care Choice Plus HSA POS Gold 1500 w/HSA
- Employer funded HSA to cover 100% health care deductible
- Health insurance: $0 copay, $0 co-insurance. Full scope
protection for you and your family!
- 100% employer premium coverage for single and family
- Health Equity HSA - B4Corp contributes $1500.00 for single and
$3000.00 for family into your Health Equity HSA to cover 100% of
your health care deductible.
- Mutual of Omaha Dental VSP Vision Insurance Mutual of Omaha
short-term disability (60% of salary up to $2,000.00/week)
- Mutual of Omaha long-term disability (60% of salary up to
- Mutual of Omaha life insurance ($200,000.00)Employee Referral
- Refer a friend or a coworker and receive $3,000 per year for
every year the person works for B4CORPPaid Time Off (PTO):
- Seven weeks of leave per year (including ten federal
- Ability to purchase 2 additional weeks of vacation
- Flexible work schedule with comp time (with customer
approval)Tuition and Training:
- Free CBTNuggets Online Training Account
- More than 200 online IT courses on a large variety of topics,
including networking, security, virtualization, and the cloud -
from trusted vendors such as Cisco, Microsoft, and Google.
- Train anytime, anywhere, and on a variety of devices - even
- Transcender - Practice Exams
- Virtual Labs
- Free L inux Academy Online Training AccountInternal Tracking
Keywords: B4CORP, Chantilly , 2023049 Systems Engineer $215,000.00, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!