Estimating Assistant-Federal Programs
Company: Terra Site Constructors, LLC
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Estimating Assistant - Federal Programs Terra Site Constructors,
LLC, has a requirement for an Estimating Assistant supporting their
Federal Programs Group. The successful candidate will be well
organized and have experience providing administrative support in
the Estimating function for construction firms working on Federal
Programs.Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides overall administrative support to the Federal Programs
- Prepares Bid Documents for submission to clients.
- Sends out/distributes Bid Packages to subcontractors.
- Orders and prepares Bid Bods.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the Estimating
- Downloads and updates solicitations for project
- Assists Estimators in identifying eligible Subcontractors.
- Prepares and distributes Estimating Group's meeting minutes and
maintains log of meetings.
- Maintains schedule of project due dates, deliverables and
updates changes as required.
- Distributes "Intent to Bid" requests to Subcontractors.
- Assists with the identification of eligible Subcontractors and
maintains a current log of subcontractors.
- Performs close outs of estimates and archives them.Experience
- Requires 2-5 year's administrative experience supporting
organizations working on Federal Programs, preferably on
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and PDF
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organized and attention to detail.
- Customer focused.
Keywords: Terra Site Constructors, LLC, Chantilly , Estimating Assistant-Federal Programs, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!