Company: Quadrant 8 Technologies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Quadrant 8 Technologies is an IT professional services company
based in the Washington DC Metropolitan area. Our core
specialization is cloud computing, serverless application design,
development, and architecture. We deliver modern and innovative
technological solutions for government and intelligence agencies by
addressing their strategic issues to successfully support mission
objectives across the region. We achieve these goals by possessing
high-level talent, equipping them with the training, tools, and
advantages necessary to excel in their missions. At Quadrant 8
Technologies, we understand that our team is the most critical
aspect to achieving success.
We are seeking a single resource to support the migration of legacy
data and support development of new system capabilities and
enhancements for a geospatial application in the Sponsor's cloud
computing environment. The Sponsor is seeking an individual
experienced with extract, load, and transform (ETL) techniques for
migrating legacy system data into a newly developed geospatial
system in a cloud computing environment. Additionally, the
individual should possess a breadth and depth of technical
expertise in the areas of UI/UX development, developing RESTFUL
services, developing backend services, and processing of imagery
for a geospatial application.
Team members will be expected of the following:
- Be part of a larger team comprised of additional software
developers, software engineers, data scientists, and data
- Work in collaboration with other existing Sponsor staff and
contractors to enhance scalability of data science capabilities to
allow for greater audience use.
- Work closely with data scientists and software developers to
architect and improve upon current functionalities of machine
- Be directly involved in designing, developing, and testing
requirements for a citizen development exploitation platform that
allow for data science implementation of machine learning models
- Provide interface development as well as connections into the
Sponsor's cloud-based production environment.
- Design, develop, and maintain applications within the cloud
- Develop and direct software system testing and validation
procedures, programming and documentation.
- Compile and write documentation for program development and
subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instruction
so others can understand the program.
- Write instructions or manuals to guide end users.
- Review code and backend architecture of capabilities developed
by developer and data science personnel.
- Develop embedder models, to determine the larger scale
applicability of current AI technologies.
- Work with other developers and data scientists to create a
common data model for multiple systems.
- Develop capabilities that encompass speech to text
Applicants should have the following required skills,
certifications, and demonstrated experience:
- Demonstrated experience working in a data science development
- Demonstrated experience providing architectural guidance from
prototype to enterprise scale.
- Demonstrated experience working with software developers and
data scientists on architecting new data lakes for citizen
- Demonstrated experience working with data scientists and AI
technologies to include leveraging embedder models to solve
- Demonstrated experience developing prototype software solutions
for cyber exploitation.
- Demonstrated experience working with Speech to Text
- Demonstrated experience with Data Modeling.
- Demonstrated experience preparing detailed workflow charts and
diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operations and
convert them into a series of instructions coded in a computer
- Demonstrated experience designing and developing tools that
integrate with commercial applications.
- Demonstrated experience developing and directing software
system testing and validation procedures, programming, and
- Demonstrated experience conducting trial runs of program and
software applications to be sure they will produce the desired
information and that the instructions are correct.
- Demonstrated experience compiling and writing documentation of
program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in
the coded instruction so others can understand the program.
- Demonstrated experience writing, analyzing, reviewing, and
rewriting programs, using workflow charts and diagrams, and apply
knowledge of computer capabilities, subject matter, and symbolic
- Demonstrated experience writing or contributing to instructions
or manuals to guide end users.
- Demonstrated experience reviewing code and backend architecture
of capabilities developed by developer and data science
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing, and maintaining
applications within the cloud environment.
- Demonstrated experience in Application Development and
Programming and full life cycle development.
- Demonstrated experience working with Linux Servers.
- Demonstrated experience with Python.
- Leading industry salary
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- 401k Retirement Plan + Yearly Profit Sharing Contribution
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays) up to 35 days
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources (Gym membership)
Keywords: Quadrant 8 Technologies, Chantilly , Data Architect, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!