Company: Restaurant Depot
Posted on: September 13, 2022
Stocker FULL-TIME $14/hr Responsible for providing prompt and
courteous customer service, stocking products on shelves, and
maintaining aisles clean. Essential Functions:
- Provides prompt, courteous and friendly customer service.
- Removes boxes from pallets and places them on shelves as well as
opens boxes and removes single items to re-stock shelves
- Rotates merchandise in order to make sure the product does not
expire on shelves.
- Organizes and front faces items on shelves
- Perform the proper inspections to meet HACCP regulations
- Assists in the review inventory for product rotation on a daily
basis to prevent shrinkage and damages.
- Ensures that shelf pricing is correct and reflects the most
recent pricing and market conditions.
- Follows program to maintain the cleanliness of the area by a
regular maintenance schedule of scrubbing, and pulling out pallets
and cleaning underneath.
- Continuously reviews status of floor for safety hazards. Promptly
and safely handles any spills and removes any trash such as plastic
wrap, plastic ties, pieces of wood or any other trash gets
immediately removed from the floor and discarded appropriately.
- Promptly informs supervisors of any low stock/out of stock
merchandise. IAD-01 WS-01 Schedule Shift start: 12:00PM or 6:00AM
or 8:00AM or 10:00AM Shift length: 5 hours 5 days/week, must be
available any day Benefits
- Health, dental, vision insurance - available after 90 days
- Paid time off Qualifications
- Must pass background check
- Can lift 50 lbs
- Must be at least 18+ years old Basic math skillsExcellent
communication skillsFlexible work schedule and ability to work
overtime as neededExperience working in a warehouseAbility to work
a physically demanding job About Restaurant Depot Restaurant Depot
is a Members-Only Wholesale Cash & Carry Foodservice Supplier.
Their mission is to be your one-stop shop for savings, selection,
and service, seven days a week. They have been supplying
independent food businesses with quality products from large cash
and carry warehouse stores since 1990. They became the leading
low-cost alternative to other foodservice suppliers by eliminating
the overhead of a traditional distributor, focusing on the needs of
independent foodservice operators and offering free membership.
Associated topics: ayudante de almacen y reparto, dock, forklift
operator, logistics engineer, material handler, operate, warehouse,
warehouse agent, warehouse engineer, warehouse operation
Keywords: Restaurant Depot, Chantilly , Stocker, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!