Contracts Administrator - Civil Space
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Peraton is currently seeking a mid-level Contracts Administrator
to work on our growing team. The person who fills this role will
manage proposals, administration, and general business processes of
contract management for both government and commercial programs
under the Civil Space Business Unit supporting various federal,
defense, and commercial customers. This position is 100%
* Manage a portfolio of contracts of various types, complexities,
and sizes. Portfolio includes both services and hardware production
* Partner with Project teams to provide daily advice regarding
contractual and business matters. Engage with multiple functions to
support problem solving and providing creative solutions on various
contractual problem sets.
* Monitor funding, budgets, and invoices against contracts and
mitigate cost overruns.
* Ensure project compliance with government contracting
* Manage the start-up and close-out process for all assigned
* Developing cost proposals and narratives for proposals,
strengthening the company's competitive position
* Develop strong customer relationships, interacting frequently,
and working with internal and external customers to resolve issues
and streamline processes.
* Analyze, prepare and negotiate contractual agreements such as
Teaming & Non-Disclosure Agreements, Contracts, Subcontracts, and
other binding agreements.
* Bachelors' Degree in Business or related field plus a minimum of
8 years of related work experience. (Will consider additional
related work experience in lieu of education requirement)
* 5+ years of experience working proposal responses to Request for
Proposal (RFP), participating in RFP and proposal review meetings,
contract pre-award meetings, conducting negotiations, and
drafting/finalization of contract.
* 5+ years of experience managing Government contracts and
Subcontracts with other Government Contractors under FAR, DFAR, and
other agency supplements.
* 5+ years of experience preparing, maintaining, retrieving, and
communicating records, reports, or documents that may be required
to meet corporate and Contract Management requirements
* 5+ years of experience performing closeout of contracts,
finalizing outstanding contract issues, issuing final modifications
& invoices, and coordinating completion of contractor performance
* 5+ years of experience interfacing with all levels of the project
team (includes representing and interfacing with all levels of
internal and/or external management and corporate organization
Peraton drives missions of consequence spanning the globe and
extending to the farthest reaches of the galaxy. As the world's
leading mission capability integrator and transformative enterprise
IT provider, we deliver trusted and highly differentiated national
security solutions and technologies that keep people safe and
secure. Peraton serves as a valued partner to essential government
agencies across the intelligence, space, cyber, defense, civilian,
health, and state and local markets. Every day, our employees do
the can't be done, solving the most daunting challenges facing our
Colorado Salary Minimum: $54,516.80
Colorado Salary Maximum:$116,563.20
The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this
position, and is just one component of Peraton's total compensation
package for employees. Other rewards may include annual bonuses,
short- and long-term incentives, and program-specific awards. In
addition, Peraton provides a variety of benefits to employees.
Keywords: Peraton, Chantilly , Contracts Administrator - Civil Space, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!