Company: SAIC (Science Applications Int.)
Posted on: September 21, 2022
SAIC is looking for a talented Video Producer to join our
multimedia design studio, which provides contemporary and
innovative multimedia production solutions to Intelligence
Community customers. The ideal candidate will thrive in a dynamic,
collaborative, and fast-paced creative environment. This person
will feel comfortable wearing different hats across a wide-range of
products. Scripted videos, short and long-form documentaries,
animated promos, re-enactments, web series, podcasts, and
interactive web based training modules are some of the flagship
products across our portfolio.
We're looking for a candidate who can not only help contribute as a
producer on day one, but also someone who has hands-on production
skills. Having specialized production experience will be highly
favored during the interview/consideration process. In addition to
your producing background, we're especially looking for individuals
with videography experience, familiarity with Adobe Premiere and
After Effects, and awareness of audio recording best practices.
Candidates will be asked to provide a portfolio prior to
Job responsibilities include:
* Coordinating with internal and external customers to gather
requirements for upcoming and ongoing projects.
* Producing original content, including pitching, script writing,
and storyboarding of abstract ideas concepts.
* Collaborating with production teammates (animators, graphic
designers, audio engineers, web developers, and other producers) to
incorporate multimedia elements into video products.
* Creating and adhering to customer facing production
* Coordinating logistics for field and studio productions.
* Producing concurrent multimedia pieces, some with tight
* Conducting well-researched interviews with SMEs to help shape
stories and authenticate content.
* Scouting locations for productions.
* Locating and licensing appropriate b-roll and music.
* Lighting, shooting, and editing content as part of our video
* Editing of multi-camera footage according to scripts and
* Filming interviews, events, and b-roll in single camera or
* Bachelor's Degree or Advanced certificate in Production,
Multimedia Design, or Design related field is highly desired
* Ability to prioritize and address multiple, concurrent projects,
with varying production timelines
* Familiarity with video sets and team member's roles
* A demonstrated track-record of in-depth working knowledge of
industry-standard multimedia production best practices and
* Familiarity with professional video production procedures,
practices, techniques, and terminology
* Experience with EFP, digital post-production, various video
formats and transcoding, encoding, and authoring for
* Advanced organization and attention to detail with regards to
media management and file structure
* Familiar with audio recording and monitoring equipment
* Experience with Adobe Creative Suite's video tools and
familiarity with Photoshop or Illustrator
* Familiarity with conceptualizing and creating 508-compliant
content and experiences
* Ability to direct voice-over and ADR sessions
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or
boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed
when work is performed at a customer site.
SAIC is a premier Fortune 500 technology integrator driving our
nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of
offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence
markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital,
artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise
and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we
integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our
partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient
solutions that are critical to achieving our customers'
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by
purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal
Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on
diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors.
Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of
approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit
Keywords: SAIC (Science Applications Int.), Chantilly , Video Producer, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!