Tenant Services Coordinator
Company: CRi - Choice Respect Independence
Posted on: September 24, 2022
CRi, the region's premier clinical services provider for people
with mental health needs and developmental disabilities, seeks a
forward-thinking professional to lead the Tenant Specialty Team as
the Tenant Services Coordinator.
The Tenant Services Coordinator is responsible for managing the
Tenant Specialty Services Team and coordinating all supportive
services provided to individuals who have leases within the Wesley
Housing designated PSH units. The Coordinator ensures that all
aspects of the PSH support services are delivered while ensuring
compliance to the program, policies, procedures, and collaborative
MOU with Wesley Housing and CRi. The Coordinator ensures effective
and efficient working relationships with DBHDS and all operating,
funding and collaborative partners and stakeholders.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervises a team of specialists delivering all services to
individuals leasing PSH units with Wesley Housing. This includes
compliance to policy and all outlined deliverable therein with the
contract and MOU.
- Demonstrate sound clinical skills including those associated
with advanced communication skills.
- Develop essential therapeutic and collaborative relationships
that foster engagement in services, housing stability, independence
and supports the change dynamic and recovery process.
- Teach skills necessary to obtain and maintain housing while
supporting independence and overall recovery.
- Represent CRi at government, agency, and stakeholder meetings
to include individuals and their families or support systems.
- Interact with government, community agencies and individuals to
develop consumer network referral base.
- Assess individual's strengths, needs and support systems to
facilitate the development of individual service plans.
- Assist/instruct consumers in implementing their individual
- Perform crisis intervention.
- Ensure a functional team fostering and maintaining effective
inter and intra-agency working relationships.
- Work independently, performing position duties under general
- Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing (e.g.,
- Maintain all clinical and programmatically required
documentation in compliance with all relevant regulations, contract
standards, and/or CRi policies.
- Establish and maintain ongoing supportive relationships with
- Responsible for professional development, e.g., attends
professional trainings and seminars related to work in the mental
health or developmental disabilities field.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.Minimum
- Licensed or licensed eligible LCSW in Virginia.
- Must have three (3) years of experience supervising others,
leading teams, and coordinator services and/or program
- Solid experience providing services to individuals with SMI and
- Must have valid driver's license.
- Must be knowledgeable of the following topics:
- Treatment modalities and intervention techniques for population
identified, to include crisis intervention or support; independent
living skills training, supportive counseling, group work, case
management and service coordination.
- Substance use interventions, techniques and outcomes including,
but not limited to harm reduction and motivational
- Clinical assessments and their use in service planning.
- Consumer's rights.
- Local community resources and service delivery systems.
- Effective oral, written and interpersonal communication
principles and techniques.
- Social determinants of health.
- Record keeping within EHRs, all documentation.
- The service planning process and major components of a service
- Outreach, marketing and public speaking/presentations.
- Metrics and reports.Physical Demands:
- Should be in good physical condition for required lifting and
physical intervention for hazardous behavior and assistance with
- Supervises team of four in multiple locations.
CRi offers company-paid benefits including health insurance
options, 403(b) retirement fund, and life insurance for employees
who are benefits eligible
Keywords: CRi - Choice Respect Independence, Chantilly , Tenant Services Coordinator, Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!