Personnel Security Administrator (PSA)
Company: Leidos Inc
Posted on: January 19, 2023
Description Job Description:Leidos is seeking an experienced
Personnel Security Administrator (PSA) to support Intelligence
Community (IC) within our Security Service Center (SSC)
headquartered in Chantilly, VA. This position requires a Top Secret
with active/current SCI eligibility.Primary Responsibilities:
* The selected candidate will be part of a consolidated Personnel
Security Department, managing files from various sites, processing
all clearance activities and accesses for various intelligence
community government agencies.
* The selected candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the
personnel security functions (e.g., processing new employees for
security clearances, reinvestigations, processing individuals for
necessary badges, and processing outgoing visit requests, request
for access actions, and other duties as assigned) related to the
Intelligence Community (IC).
* Duties and responsibilities include acting as a liaison between
the subject, Security POC, Program Manager, and Operations Manager
throughout the clearance process, as well as interfacing with the
* Candidate will keep informed of IC customer policy changes and
interpret/implement those changes within Leidos.
* Additionally, the selected candidate will contribute to the
preparation of management reports and maintain the personnel
clearance database(s). The selected candidate must be comfortable
working in a SCIF and in a dynamic environment.
* High standards of professionalism are essential, as well as the
ability to operate under minimal supervision in a high paced
transactional environment.BASIC REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* High School Diploma, or equivalent, and 3-5 years of related
* Candidate should have a working knowledge of IC clearance
processing procedures, experience using various databases, and
proficient with MS Office.
* Knowledge of IC government regulations (e.g., ICD 704) is
* Candidate must have a solid command of the English language with
strong written and verbal skills.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a
fast-paced team environment are essential, as well as the ability
to use discretion when handling sensitive personal information.
* Candidate must possess a Top Secret with active/current SCI
eligibilities.ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
* Proficiency with SIMS security software a plus.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Ability to work independently and be a self-starter, as well as a
solid group contributor working in a fast-paced environment.Pay
Range:Pay Range $46,800.00 - $72,000.00 - $97,200.00The Leidos pay
range for this job level is a general guideline onlyand not a
guarantee of compensation or salary. Additional factors considered
in extending an offer include (but are not limited to)
responsibilities of the job, education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity, alignment with
market data, applicable bargaining agreement (if any), or other
Keywords: Leidos Inc, Chantilly , Personnel Security Administrator (PSA), Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!