Systems Engineer (Level 1 - Junior)
Company: Analytic Solutions Group
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Junior-Level (0 To 6 Years' Experience)
Overview and Deliverables: Junior-level Systems Engineers employ a
multi-discipline approach to requirements engineering, solutions
engineering, scheduling, reliability, resiliency, services
development, integration, test and evaluation, maintainability and
analysis across the NSG, ASG and Federal Agencies to ensure timely
and accurate GEOINT.
- Assist Mid-Level engineers and the Government in requirements
engineering, solutions engineering, scheduling, reliability,
resiliency, services development, integration, test and evaluation,
maintainability and analysis across the NSG, ASG and Federal
- Assist in planning, analysis/traceability of user requirements,
architectures traceability, procedures, and problems to automate or
improve existing systems and review cloud service capabilities,
workflow, and scheduling limitations.
- Assist in develop solutions designs based on analysis of
requirements and new technology.
- Assist the Government in the capture and translation of mission
and customer requirements/needs into systems/capability
requirements and solutions.
- Support the analyses and allocation of requirements to systems
architecture components and executing programs.
- Assist the Government in performing systems integration
- Assist with AoAs, CoAs, Trade Studies, and Engineering
- Perform and assist with agile engineering activities such as
backlog grooming, Release Planning Events, Program Epics, and
Minimal Viable Product functions generation in Confluence, JIRA
- Assist the Government in strategic technical planning, project
management, performance engineering, risk management and interface
Junior-Level (0 to 6 years experience)
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Systems Engineering or in
related technical or scientific fields such as engineering,
physics, mathematics, operations research, engineering management,
Computer Science, Information Technology, Management Information
Systems, or related STEM degree.
- Demonstrated experience with MBSE, processes, tools and
- Demonstrated experience with Software Development
- Demonstrated experience in the field of geospatial
Clearance: Candidates need to be TS/SCI-cleared
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Disability insurance
- Retirement plan
- Referral program
- Health savings account
- Flexible spending account
Keywords: Analytic Solutions Group, Chantilly , Systems Engineer (Level 1 - Junior), Other , Chantilly, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!